ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh Application for a old company

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Asim.m
Newly Registered

Fresh Application for a old company

Post by Asim.m » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:03 pm

Hi.,
i am planning for fresh application but my company is old (registered -2012) but still its active and am the only director of the company. It didnt said anything about company's age in policy guidance but i just need to conform if i give them company appointment report of 4 days before date .. will that be enough or re register myself as director again in same company but companies house replied there is no use or no point of registering same person as a director when he is already director of the compnay. can you please help me with this situation. Thanks.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: Fresh Application for a old company

Post by tanvir1985th » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:50 pm

its a myth that u have to have a new company for application. it doesnt matter how old yr company or directorship is in regard to yr application. it says clearly that u have to be a director within last 3 months on the date of application. what it means that yr directorship has to be active within last 3 months. so technically if u were a director a year ago and didnt resign then still u r a director. u just have to provide a CAR which has to be printed within last 3 months. so my suggestion continue with yr old company and show them proof that u have continued yr business. good luck