ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surname and First name reversed in Life in UK pass certficat

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

phoenix3123

Surname and First name reversed in Life in UK pass certficat

Post by phoenix3123 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi there,

I wonder if I can have some clarification :

I made mistake during filling the application for the life in UK test by typing my first name in the surname and my surname in the first name place. During the verification at the exam center I brought it to the notice of the exam supervisor. He made a note to the HOME OFFICE stating the correction. However on the pass certificate there was no mention of the correction note.

Will it be ok? do I have to give another test

Thank you in advance

Best wishes

dk2011

Re: Surname and First name reversed in Life in UK pass certf

Post by dk2011 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:22 pm

It is fine provided test center have sent the note to HO.

phoenix3123

Post by phoenix3123 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Yes test supervisor had made note online when submitting my details during verification process before I started the test. But he did not give any other letter stating the same. If I submit a letter supporting that with my application help?

spacer

Post by spacer » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:10 pm

I have seen no of instance where candidate names are in reverse order. I believe this is not your mistake but the examiner. One thing to note is that if you have passed your test well befor ethan your tests results are already with UKBA and is in their live system. I can confirm this as I passed my LIUK test in March and today I received SAR from UKBA and it is mentioned in their syatem that I have passed the test and all the details were their in the system.

phoenix3123

Post by phoenix3123 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:34 pm

spacer wrote:I have seen no of instance where candidate names are in reverse order. I believe this is not your mistake but the examiner. One thing to note is that if you have passed your test well befor ethan your tests results are already with UKBA and is in their live system. I can confirm this as I passed my LIUK test in March and today I received SAR from UKBA and it is mentioned in their syatem that I have passed the test and all the details were their in the system.
thanks for the reply. I am sorry I couldnt make it out what you mentioned. it was certainly my mistake when I filled the application form online for the LIUK test. I only noticed it when the test supervisor asked me check my details and added a note along with my details, this was during ID verification before the test.

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:12 pm

[quote="phoenix3123"]Yes test supervisor had made note online when submitting my details during verification process before I started the test. But he did not give any other letter stating the same. If I submit a letter supporting that with my application help?[/quote]--You don't need to submit anything if note is sent to HO.