ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm

farouk198830 wrote:guys could anyone tell me: what are the evidence that could let the entry clearance manager believe that my wife and i will be travelling together ? as we had submitted tickets and it didnt work so please guys what can be as a proof to convince them

i will appreciate your help

i am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible

Best Regards,
it doesn't matter now does it..??they are going to keep refusing u,you have been applying and followed the guidelines but they kept refusing u..!!!
did u send them a covering letter from your wife stating that she is going to travel with u,but still they said that she did not mention it and that there is no proof that u are going to travel with her..in your last application u even bought tickets and u mentioned that u are traveling from poland but regardless,they refused..if u want to take my advice,apply for a schenggen visa and go to poland and travel to france and seek admission at calais port,this is the only way..trust me,no need in wasting your energy and wasting your time..get it done and sorted,don't look back..if u address now what was so called missing from your last application,if u apply again,they are more likely to find another ruse to refuse u..!!
your choice mate.
UK------++++-------****

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:39 pm

There are 7 pages of threads to go through now (this is not common).

It might be worth summarising your current situation.

There have been instances where the ECO has confused an EEA family permit with those issued under the immigration rules.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:56 pm

well thanks guys i will see what i can do
but if anyone comes up with something please let me know
farouk

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:49 am

If you want more assistance, can you please summarize for us the situation and where things stand now.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:47 am

Well thank you
I would like first to say that i lost hopes and i lost confidence , i dont trust the uk border agency anymore for their justice or the way how they treat the application, i am sorry but having 3 consecutive refusals isnt easy for me or for my wife.
My wife and i came up with an idea but we arent sure, as i said we dont trust them anymore , so the situation is that my wife doesnt want to go to be alone in london while i submit another application in order to join her ( it is her choice i tried to convince her but no way she doesnt want to go to london and wait a month ) , i've suggested her that i submit another application now and this time i say that she will be in the uk on 05/08/2013 with ticket booking confirmation as evidence that she will travel to the uk and when i submit the application i fixe the intend travel date on 12/08/2013 like this she will not have to wait me too long only one week because it is fine for her . so let me know about your opinion , and in case i havent explained it good please let me know i'll try my best to do

Thank's in advance
farouk

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:32 pm

farouk198830 wrote:Well thank you
I would like first to say that i lost hopes and i lost confidence , i dont trust the uk border agency anymore for their justice or the way how they treat the application, i am sorry but having 3 consecutive refusals isnt easy for me or for my wife.
My wife and i came up with an idea but we arent sure, as i said we dont trust them anymore , so the situation is that my wife doesnt want to go to be alone in london while i submit another application in order to join her ( it is her choice i tried to convince her but no way she doesnt want to go to london and wait a month ) , i've suggested her that i submit another application now and this time i say that she will be in the uk on 05/08/2013 with ticket booking confirmation as evidence that she will travel to the uk and when i submit the application i fixe the intend travel date on 12/08/2013 like this she will not have to wait me too long only one week because it is fine for her . so let me know about your opinion , and in case i havent explained it good please let me know i'll try my best to do

Thank's in advance
i stand by my last advice,if i was u,i wouldn't bother,trust me,they will find a way to refuse u like they did 3 times now,there is no point in trying to go around it this way,they will always find a way to refuse u,no matter what u say.
now i explained to u that the only way to follow,if u want less headache is to do the same way pablito did,apply for the schenggen visa,don't waste your time,travel to poland ,take your wife with u to calais(france) and seek admission at port,they can't refuse u there on the spot,i'm afraid u are going to face another refusal if u don't take my advice in hand...i can fairly say that seeking admission at port is guaranteed 100%,of all the cases we heard of on this forum,i did not hear of a single case where the couple got refused entry on the spot..and the odds of u getting in the uk on this route are more favorable then applying for the family permit and waste your time an money in buying tickets and paying for hotel room for your wife and then at the end u will get a refusal anyway..so,its your choice..i strongly advice u not to apply again,they will just refuse u,plain and simple.
UK------++++-------****

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:38 pm

in pablito's story u can see that he was fed up with the ukba after the 2 unlawful refusals he got from them,he took the matter with his own hands and traveled to calais with his wife to seek admission at port on the spot and he succeeded..so take the advice and stop wasting your time and giving yourself a headache for nothing,it will save u and your wife so much hardship and stress.
UK------++++-------****

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Thank you Adel i know Calais is a solution I will take your advice with million hands
Thanks to everybody
farouk

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:07 pm

farouk198830 wrote:Thank you Adel i know Calais is a solution I will take your advice with million hands
Thanks to everybody
go for it mate,don't ever look back,the ukba are unfair and they refuse , discriminate people deliberately and the only way is to go there and ask for admission on the spot..they can't possibly refuse u once u are there..lets hope everything is going to be fine when u decide to go...good luck.
UK------++++-------****

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Hello guys,

I would like to update you my situation, i went through calais with my Wife, and i got the stamp code 1a , it took us 2 hours with questions, interviewing us. And now we are in the UK

Good luck For everybody
farouk

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:11 pm

farouk198830 wrote:I would like to update you my situation, i went through calais with my Wife, and i got the stamp code 1a , it took us 2 hours with questions, interviewing us. And now we are in the UK
Were they talking with you continuously for 2 hours, or was most of that just waiting? Anything which stood out as worth describing from your entry?

Welcome to the UK!

farouk198830

Re: Eea family permit

Post by farouk198830 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Hello, thanks to everyone , well, we have been held for 2 hours most of the time was questions some of them they seperated us and most of them were surprised questions , for example he came and he said do you speak polish and my wife answered that i do understand what her parents say when they talk to her or to me and she doesnt need to translate anyway, now i am preparing for my RC and i read different threads i see each one has got a different case , so my wife now excercices her treaty rights and we do have 5 payslips of her and a contract of employment , we do have a certificate of marriage , her passport and we dont have a teenancy agreement because i live in house of my relative , we just pay him for the rent and all inclusive means we dont have bills, i want to apply this week but i am afraid that those documents i have arent sufficient so please guys could you guide me through the process ,

much appreciated
farouk

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:31 pm

It's enough evidence. There is no requirement to provide proof of residence / tenancy agreement.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:49 am

Thank's for you reply

I've noticed some people got their rc after 2 months and 3 months , how come if some others are waiting more than 8 months and i do believe it is same situation dor everybody i mean for everyone who is applying for eea2 are all in same pot.
It would be great the application be treated in 3 months
any tips for that
farouk

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:33 pm

hello guys i just want to update my case about eea2
I have sent on 18/01/2014
received on 21/01/2014
fee deducted on 22/01/2014
I am still waiting for ?
this is my question what am i expecting to receive from home office ?i know about COA but i am not sure about another letter which i read it comes before or after COA and what is the name of it please?

Thank you
farouk

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:59 pm

Hello guys today i got a letter from home office says CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION and it does say [color=#BF4000]"you is permitted to accept offers of employment in the united kingdom or to continue in employment in the united kingdom , whilst the application is under consideration, the employer may ask to see this document as evidence of elegibility to work, and you should therefore keep it in a safe place until the application has been decided"
So guys is it the COA ???[/color]

Thank you
farouk