ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Divorce for non eea

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amime2
Newly Registered

Divorce for non eea

Post by Amime2 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:07 pm

Hi
I am an eea citizen about to divorce a non eea national. Who, once he came here his attitude and lies commenced.
He would try to control me, would lie to people about being married and many other issues, such as beloved - quite vitriolic, the content of which is not suitable for this forum, theft and being an all round rat.
I obviously left him and also worked outside the eu for a few years. He is now about to go through an appeal as it is five years since I left him and will now start divorce proceedings against him. I have no doubts that he will lie in his appeal and wonder what I can do to make sure the truth is heard.

Manka10

Re: Divorce for non eea

Post by Manka10 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Send a letter to UKBA informing them that relationship has broken down with all the neccesary details such as copy of his passport and visa if you have, UKBA will get in touch with you soon to confirm
Manka