ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax certificate

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hasaan1
Newly Registered

Tax certificate

Post by Hasaan1 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:16 pm

I filled in the 12a form and just received a response. They are asking for a employers paye number and a p60 until end of 2013.

My employer is a one man business has not gave me any paye number and I do not have a p60. I arrived to Ireland end of nov 2013 and have not worked here for anyone else.

How should I respond to them.

I assume the tax certificate is just a tax number to allow tax to be calculated. Is that right.

It is frustrating please advise.

Thanks.

Kinto

Re: Tax certificate

Post by Kinto » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:14 pm

If you're legally employed and registered for PRSI, you employer must give you a P60. Talk to your employer.

If your employer didn't register you to avoid paying PRSI or having to do paperwork, then you need to sort this out as soon as possible. It's a serious issue, especially that Revenue is now aware of it.

Are you an EU citizen? Do you have to obtain a work permit in order to work here? What's your status?

ConDale1
BANNED

Re: Tax certificate

Post by ConDale1 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:36 pm

I may not have thought that, all the membership of an gardai sex changes will challenge my none stop tax payment slower slot in roro comment, which has since dismembered all your aims and objective of the last time you work in Ireland, and the court fine has since be removed from show case, now what are you all left with in your hell-bent life ?

:P