ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding visa fees

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kalsoom
Newly Registered

regarding visa fees

Post by kalsoom » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:20 pm

hi,

i m bit confused about my visa fees. i applied for student visa inside the UK in dec-2012 but college is revoked in feb-2013.
Now i received a letter of 60 days from UKBA. they said my application is still outstanding and they need new CAS and fresh bank statement. They have send my suporting documents with letter. My passport and application forms are still in ukba.
please tell me that do i need to pay visa fees again or just send CAS and bank statement? please tell the complete procedure to sumbit new CAS.

regards,
Kalsoom

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: regarding visa fees

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm

It may mean that because your college license had long time been revoked but they want you to take admission at a licensed institute and send them new cas. If the application has not been decided then there won't be any fee to pay further. Best would be to just follow the letter and get it clarified from ukba caseworker too.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

kalsoom
Newly Registered

Post by kalsoom » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:24 am

thank u so much for your reply. my application is not decided yet ukba letter said ur application is been outstanding because the college has revoked in feb2013. please tell me do i need to fill visa application forms again?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:24 am

kalsoom wrote:thank u so much for your reply. my application is not decided yet ukba letter said ur application is been outstanding because the college has revoked in feb2013. please tell me do i need to fill visa application forms again?
Your application is still outstanding then there is no need of filling new application form or paying fee. Just follow the letter what it says and needs.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

VJAI
Newly Registered

Post by VJAI » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:01 pm

You don't need to pay any visa fees. You have enroll at a new college and send the fresh CAS letter with your bank statements. (Not more than 30 days old). You may fill out the relevant forms on the application from where you need to give the details of the CAS. This will do. No fees to be paid as this is not a fresh application.

VJAI