ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with Covering Letter Pls?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abam
Newly Registered

Help with Covering Letter Pls?

Post by abam » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi everybody, thank God I have registered at last after reading this forum for a very long time. Now I need some help from all you good people. I am EU member living with my non EU husband here in UK. My husband has two children from previous marriage back home in Africa. We are planning to bring them over here but I am confused about how to WORD the covering letter as a step- mother and a sponsor. Now can all you good people help by drafting this letter for me please as I can't THINK anymore. Thanks in advance.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: Help with Covering Letter Pls?

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:12 pm

What wording do you require help with? You will need to apply for an EEA family permit for the children. Children under 21 of the EU national or their spouse are covered automatically by the directive 2004/38/ec.

abam
Newly Registered

Re: Help with Covering Letter Pls?

Post by abam » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Thanks very much for your reply, Yes we are trying to put in the application in africa but I want to write a cover letter to explain how the children qualify as step children of an EEA national. their biological Mum has agreed for them to join us and she has even writen a letter of consent to support the application. I am just stack about the wording of the cover letter. please help .....