ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Payment Declined - Advise Required

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Imm2011
Newly Registered

Naturalisation Payment Declined - Advise Required

Post by Imm2011 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Hi All,

I had submitted naturalisation application for myself and my dependents in Nov-2013. I have received a letter from HO stating my payment declined. Not sure, why this as happened as used the same during my ILR.

I am now filling the payment slip to send it back to them. Appreciate if someone can guide me on following :-

1. Do I have to provide credit or debit card information? Which one is advisable?
2. Do I need to send the payment slip to Liverpool (L20QN) office?
3. Assume I have to provide the HO reference letter as advised in decline letter from home office. Kindly suggest.
4. Apart from payment slip, are there any alternate approach to pay this amount? Which one is nice to follow?
5. How long will it take to deduct the money from account? What will be overall delay for processing?

Many thanks in advance.

TTOE

Re: Naturalisation Payment Declined - Advise Required

Post by TTOE » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Just picked up this post... give it a go....

Call the UKBA on 01516725626 , ignore the voice thingy just press option 2 and then 2 again to speak to an operator . After that tell him that you haven't received your acknowledgement and everything about the declined payment , they will check using your name , D.O.B , nationality etc , then if you have been entered on their system , you will then be transferred to the payment line and yo can make the payment straight away using debit/credit card .

Fred2141
Newly Registered

Post by Fred2141 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:56 pm

TTOE wrote:Just picked up this post... give it a go....

Call the UKBA on 01516725626 , ignore the voice thingy just press option 2 and then 2 again to speak to an operator . After that tell him that you haven't received your acknowledgement and everything about the declined payment , they will check using your name , D.O.B , nationality etc , then if you have been entered on their system , you will then be transferred to the payment line and yo can make the payment straight away using debit/credit card .
Hi TTOE, I am not sure if that number works. It appears that it does not give you the option to make payment, but gives you advice and then ends. I have tried another number and was advised that I have to wait for home office to write to me and request for new form of payment after my bank refused to authorise the payement aparently because it was a huge payment. Has anyone actually used the 0151 6725626 number in 2014? Do you have to keep on trying?

TTOE

Post by TTOE » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Fred2141 wrote:
TTOE wrote:Just picked up this post... give it a go....

Hi TTOE, I am not sure if that number works. It appears that it does not give you the option to make payment, but gives you advice and then ends. I have tried another number and was advised that I have to wait for home office to write to me and request for new form of payment after my bank refused to authorise the payement aparently because it was a huge payment. Has anyone actually used the 0151 6725626 number in 2014? Do you have to keep on trying?
Sorry, I've to say that I picked up the post from a fairly old post so not really sure, why not consider Cheque as your next option once you receive the decline notice from the HO.