ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

unaudited necessary if combine?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

atp102
Newly Registered

unaudited necessary if combine?

Post by atp102 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 pm

hi all

I've searched but haven't seen my question pop up anywhere so far so please answer or share some thoughts if you have experience.

I am going to apply for Flr(m) - unmarried partner. For financial requirement, at first we plan to rely on my partner income - self employed ltd company. however its required unaudited paperwork from chartered accountant which is hardly to get one at this time of year (his accountant is not qualified). Therefore worst case, we think of combine both our income to meet £18600 (my current income is more that what they asked however I was only got promoted less than 6 months).

Do you think if we choose this way,does my partner still need to provides unaudited certificate?

Any suggestion or experience are much appreciated.

cheers xx

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: unaudited necessary if combine?

Post by MPH80 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:38 pm

If you claim to use his self-employed income at all in your application - you must provide all the evidence required for it or it'll be discounted.

This isn't a 'balance of probabilities' exercise for the ECO - it's a checkbox one. Don't supply the evidence = failure. And right now, if you fail, you go on hold until the court case about the financial requirements is resolved.

atp102
Newly Registered

Re: unaudited necessary if combine?

Post by atp102 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:06 am

Thanks for your response!