ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KashmiriMunda
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by KashmiriMunda » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 am

Mrs N wrote:
Hello

I remember reading a post u put a few days ago about applying via DLA but i couldnt find the post again so i was hoping u would come forward lol

i hope ive helped in some way
Well I'm shocked they asked such personal questions, that is totally unfair and a feel for the poor guy.

Well i married my cousin aswell LOL, as u do. I gave all the evidence of my DLA and bank statements and also I work part time aswell so I gave 1 wage slip as my lawyer said that would be enough and a bank statement. Reason I only gave 1 bank statement was because I just started work there because my lawyer said it would strengthen my case if I worked part time.

My marriage was also arranged and I wrote that on the application form. I'm not worried about being questioned or anything as everything is real.

The only thing I don't understand is that it's been 3 months since I handed the case in, and since I am exempt from the financial rules, shouldn't I have heard anything back quicker?

I am hoping to hear back within the next 4 weeks, if not am heading to Pakistan because a miss my wife, its only been 2 months since I've been back but a miss her so am hoping to go back middle of February or early March.

I've not contacted my MP or emailed BHC as I think the average wait is about 4 months as many September applicant and early October applicant are hearing back, so I'm hoping we should get a response before mid February.

Just thought people exempt from the financial rules may hear back quick as there is less work to be done on the case.

And yeah I get the thing about apne telling everyone everything LOL, it's a nightmare honestly, chinese whispers

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:52 am

KashmiriMunda wrote:
Mrs N wrote:
Hello

I remember reading a post u put a few days ago about applying via DLA but i couldnt find the post again so i was hoping u would come forward lol

Well I'm shocked they asked such personal questions, that is totally unfair and a feel for the poor guy.

Well i married my cousin aswell LOL, as u do. I gave all the evidence of my DLA and bank statements and also I work part time aswell so I gave 1 wage slip as my lawyer said that would be enough and a bank statement. Reason I only gave 1 bank statement was because I just started work there because my lawyer said it would strengthen my case if I worked part time.

My marriage was also arranged and I wrote that on the application form. I'm not worried about being questioned or anything as everything is real.

The only thing I don't understand is that it's been 3 months since I handed the case in, and since I am exempt from the financial rules, shouldn't I have heard anything back quicker?

I am hoping to hear back within the next 4 weeks, if not am heading to Pakistan because a miss my wife, its only been 2 months since I've been back but a miss her so am hoping to go back middle of February or early March.

I've not contacted my MP or emailed BHC as I think the average wait is about 4 months as many September applicant and early October applicant are hearing back, so I'm hoping we should get a response before mid February.

Just thought people exempt from the financial rules may hear back quick as there is less work to be done on the case.

And yeah I get the thing about apne telling everyone everything LOL, it's a nightmare honestly, chinese whispers

no i dont think u would hear back any quicker sorry to say, cuz this guy its been 8 months since he applied, they applied a month before me - in May and only in november did they do these said interviews - but i hope and pray inshallah u hear something soon

and u never know, if u do go pakistan u may be able to bring wifey back with u Inshallah

if u do hear anything keep us posted :-)

KashmiriMunda
Newly Registered

Post by KashmiriMunda » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:37 am

Mrs N wrote: no i dont think u would hear back any quicker sorry to say, cuz this guy its been 8 months since he applied, they applied a month before me - in May and only in november did they do these said interviews - but i hope and pray inshallah u hear something soon

and u never know, if u do go pakistan u may be able to bring wifey back with u Inshallah

if u do hear anything keep us posted :-)
Aww that's a shame, I was hoping I may be lucky and hear sooner. Well I still think I should hear between the 3rd and 4th month as many September applicants have heard back and also some early October applicants have heard back , so I do feel optimistic to say the least. Inshallah I am hoping to hear back before 21st Febuary as then it will have been 4 months.

I do dua that you hear back soon aswell inshallah and wish you all the best. What is your timeline.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:10 am

KashmiriMunda wrote:
Mrs N wrote:
Hello

Brother, don't get me wrong but in my opinion by providing one payslip and bank statement you have made your case slightly longer, now BHC will have to do checks on not only your DLA allowances but also your employment and for sure some correlation between the two aspects will take place and that will take abit of time.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:00 am

Any rfc today??
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

sara567
Newly Registered

Post by sara567 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:31 am

newbie1213 wrote:
sara567 wrote:To newbie1213 ,
Thank you for the response . Could you post the phone number please
Thank you
I've just sent you a PM with the number

I have not received any pm apparently I'm not authorised

newbie1213

Post by newbie1213 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:13 pm

No worries. Take a note of it on here if that's the case.

I think it's 08717043005.

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:52 pm

Just to give you guys an update, It has been over 7 months since my wife applied for her visa and we have not been put on hold. I have emailed BHC a number of times asking the reason for the delay but they started ignoring my emails in December. I then asked my wife to email them a couple of weeks ago and they replied today saying
"...I can confirm that this case is currently being processed but we cannot make a decision until all of our checks are completed. we will do this as soon as we can but cannot give you a precise timframe at present...."

I don't understand what checks they are doing cos they haven't contacted my employer etc.

I think the next step will be to contact my local MP!

newbie1213

Post by newbie1213 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:04 pm

TangoMike wrote:Just to give you guys an update, It has been over 7 months since my wife applied for her visa and we have not been put on hold. I have emailed BHC a number of times asking the reason for the delay but they started ignoring my emails in December. I then asked my wife to email them a couple of weeks ago and they replied today saying
"...I can confirm that this case is currently being processed but we cannot make a decision until all of our checks are completed. we will do this as soon as we can but cannot give you a precise timframe at present...."

I don't understand what checks they are doing cos they haven't contacted my employer etc.

I think the next step will be to contact my local MP!
Hi TangoMike,

Can I ask your timeline please?

Thanks

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:12 pm

newbie1213 wrote: Hi TangoMike,

Thanks
It should be showing in my signature, is that not the case?

Applied: 6th June 2013
Under Process: 19th June 2013

Awaiting RFC.

sara567
Newly Registered

Post by sara567 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:26 pm

newbie1213 wrote:No worries. Take a note of it on here if that's the case.

I think it's 08717043005.
Thank you very much ,I really appreciate that.

samera123

Post by samera123 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:23 pm

Tango mike thats exactly when I applied in june but my case has been on hold since november

newbie1213

Post by newbie1213 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:24 pm

TangoMike wrote:
newbie1213 wrote: Hi TangoMike,

Thanks
It should be showing in my signature, is that not the case?

Applied: 6th June 2013
Under Process: 19th June 2013

Awaiting RFC.
Ah-ha! Sorry, I missed it the first time for some weird reason :? I'm in the same boat as you where I haven't heard anything but my wife applied about 6 weeks or so after you from Lahore.

I keep telling myself that if they were going to fail it then they would have done do by now but yet the waiting has become even more worrying as you can't help but wonder what the delay is. After 25 weeks, I emailed the BHC asking for an update but so far that's the only action I've taken. Not sure what my next step should be either to be honest.

Application: LHE 19/07/2013
RFC: Soon inshallah

newbie1213

Post by newbie1213 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:28 pm

Thank you very much ,I really appreciate that.[/quote]

You're welcome! Hopefully it should be pretty straightforward and you'll find out but I'm pretty sure it's all okay - just them being slow in updating your status.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:48 pm

I also applied on the following :

Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
No Status changed since and we are still waiting ..............
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:26 pm

aneesa786 wrote:
newbie1213 wrote:
Don't know how to do that signature thing lol :|

Application submitted in Islamabad 01/08/2013
Application forwarded to Islamabad oc- 01/08/2013
Waiting........
I just figured it out. Go to user control panel at the top. Click profile which is the top tab. Then edit signature which is a side tab under profile...

Hopefully mine should be added from now onwards In Shaa Allah

Thanks Aneesa! Should have worked this time lol

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:33 pm

samera123 wrote:Tango mike thats exactly when I applied in june but my case has been on hold since november
hi did u submit any further documents if u dont mind me asking

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:38 pm

hi every one how long does it usually take for extra documents to get there, has anybody sent any and how long did it take for them to recieve them

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Just a update to you all who been waiting.

I applied for my wife on 14th October at Lahore on 18th December they asked more documents which I submitted by email md got a call on Thursday to pick the passports and today my mrs have got her visa.

Thank you all and wish you all the best who been waiting.. inshallah will be sorted.

Cheers

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:06 pm

cheekyvirgin wrote:Just a update to you all who been waiting.

I applied for my wife on 14th October at Lahore on 18th December they asked more documents which I submitted by email md got a call on Thursday to pick the passports and today my mrs have got her visa.

Thank you all and wish you all the best who been waiting.. inshallah will be sorted.

Cheers
many congrats to you a quick question did they accept your emailed documents as they say we want orignal documents etc sent by post, and did u email from uk

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, quick question.
Afghan citizens applying their visa through islamabad ,this causing delays in PakistanI citizens. I have told by an Afghan friend. even when my wife went for TB test she told there were a lot of foreign people. I submitted my wife visa on 22nd December but still no updates only I can see forward to islamabad.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

samera123

Post by samera123 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Yes they asked for one pay slip thats all sent it to them in december...I emailed them wrote a letter but haven't heard anything as of yet..

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:48 pm

samera123 wrote:Tango mike thats exactly when I applied in june but my case has been on hold since november
Samera I applied in June too and my case has been put on hold since September :-(

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:22 pm

[quote="RONZ"]I also applied on the following :

No Status changed since and we are still waiting ..............[/quote

Hi we applied 20th Dec and ours also is forward to ISLAMABAD, I phoned embassy today, and they said everyones applications is different and that forwarded to ISLAMABAD meant it was under process :S still quite baffling in comparison to other peoples status, but if in doubt u should really just phone the embassy to give u a piece of mind. on the phone they said people whos status changes to under process at BHC meant their application nhas been sent to Abu Dhabi, :/ just email or phone.
... Rubbish

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:29 pm

So this how it's working. Lahore to islamabad to Abu Dhabi and if you lucky to UK. Very confusing people sitting in Abu Dhabi making decisions.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.