ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Required for Dependent's FLR(M)?? Please Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aztec1032

Documents Required for Dependent's FLR(M)?? Please Help

Post by aztec1032 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Dear Members,

I have recently obtained ILR based on Long Residency and would like to apply for FLR(M) for my wife who has been living in the UK since 1st December 2011 as a Tier 1(G) Dependent. Her Tier 1(G) dependent visa was first issued during August 2011. I know under the transitional arrangements, I don't have to fulfill financial(earnings) requirement(although I am able to) but there is a section (7B) within the application form that talks about Maintenance requirement. I am slightly confused as that section does not ask for any bank statement or other forms of required funds (which is generally asked everywhere for maintenance). It talks about expenses and employment. Both of us are employed but I am not sure what I am exactly required to provide. (Perhaps employment letter)

Could someone be kind enough to give me a completed list of documents those I need to send and an estimated timeline for this to be processed?

Many thanks for your support in advance.

Regards

opty88

Re: Documents Required for Dependent's FLR(M)?? Please Help

Post by opty88 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:54 pm

I submitted the following for my husband's FLR (M) with regards to maintenace.
Self employed hence tax returns for last tax year, statement from HMRC showing no tax owed, Class 2 contributions, 6 months bank statements, payments invoices from contractors.
I guess you can submit payslips if you are not self employed as wellas the bank statements
aztec1032 wrote:Dear Members,

I have recently obtained ILR based on Long Residency and would like to apply for FLR(M) for my wife who has been living in the UK since 1st December 2011 as a Tier 1(G) Dependent. Her Tier 1(G) dependent visa was first issued during August 2011. I know under the transitional arrangements, I don't have to fulfill financial(earnings) requirement(although I am able to) but there is a section (7B) within the application form that talks about Maintenance requirement. I am slightly confused as that section does not ask for any bank statement or other forms of required funds (which is generally asked everywhere for maintenance). It talks about expenses and employment. Both of us are employed but I am not sure what I am exactly required to provide. (Perhaps employment letter)

Could someone be kind enough to give me a completed list of documents those I need to send and an estimated timeline for this to be processed?

Many thanks for your support in advance.

Regards