ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - what is easiest Eng requirement can be met by my wife

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

happy1982

ILR - what is easiest Eng requirement can be met by my wife

Post by happy1982 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Dear Members,
What is the easiest english course can my wife do to apply for ILR? She is my dependent and we are applying ILR. she can speak and understand a bit but its not an easy task for her to do.
I have had IELTS with 7.5 band from Aston University but it has been expired, can i use this certificate to claim english language points?
Regards,
Moto

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: ILR - what is easiest Eng requirement can be met by my w

Post by SSWSZ » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Yes you can still use that certificate .for your wife try trinity college grade 5 speaking and listening qualification .its the easiest exam I heard my two friends pass this exam and even they are not that very good in English,.
ss

happy1982

Post by happy1982 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
How can she start that course, because we live in birmingham, do we need any material? any books, if yes then where we get it from?
If you please find out from your friends, that will be a great help.
Regards,
moto.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:01 pm

It's only a ten mint exam I have no idea about books and courses because it's info regarding test centre not course .

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... -tests.pdf

This is the ho site check here for different type of exams and centres available according to your location
ss