ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Dependent Address Proof

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sudhindra_p
Newly Registered

ILR - Dependent Address Proof

Post by sudhindra_p » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi,

I am applying for ILR along with my dependent (wife) using SET(O) form. I am confused with address proof for dependent to prove that she lived with me..

Following are the documents I have
1. Original Lease Agreement having joint names (covering more than 2 year)
2. Letter from Real estate agency stating that both of us are living in the property since last 3 years (start date)
3. Joint Bank Statements (we have only last 18 months), earlier, it was only on my name
4. British Gas letters but only on wife's name : But same address
5. USA Bank statement having both the name since last 3 years (We were in USA previously and those letters still come to UK)

Could you pl confirm ASAP whether these are sufficient as a proof of address for my wife...

Thanks in advance..

Regards

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - Dependent Address Proof

Post by Amber » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:48 am

Since the last extension (up to a max. of 2 years) you should supply, for every 4 month period:

1 joint letter or a letter each from a few different sources.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.