ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
numan4040 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Numan

Congratulations. Good you finally heard back from them. They are taking absoultely ages to just process applications. I wish they would do them in order, that way it would be fair for all of us.
Yes I agree. I think it's only Sameena who is before me, I hope she gets it soon.

Regards

InshaAllah.not.long now i.suppose, i can't believe im the last one waiting!!

I hope u have a happy.life, really happy for you!!
A gurl on the other form applied 22.04.13 on hold 6 nov. Got her visa today.
Dnt ask what she submitd or wher lol cuz she didnt say
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:03 pm

HI EVERYONE
a quick question when you submitted extra documents how did u find out the embassy have got them, because i sent documents over a week ago through a company and have been tracking it online and on Monday it said it had reached the Karachi depot and i have had nothing else since Monday, i emailed them again today to find out whats happening, when your documents reach their destination will it tell you on the tracker when its been signed or do they not have a tracking system. im really worried because we only had 3 weeks to submit the documents, im thinking about emailing the embassy but not sure what to do because they dont usually reply anyway so how will i know they have received them. how did u guys find out because the tracker hasnt changed :(

shahjee123

Post by shahjee123 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:26 pm

hey fellows.

Just saw this Forum and couldn't stop my self from replying i applied for my Spouse visa as a HUSBAND on the 16/09/2013 it went on Under process at BHC on 27/09/2013 and it still says the same. I have tried contacting them i got the same letter of we are facing delays bla bla and if the minimum income threshold is not met then we are gonna put it on hold but the point is my wife earns £20000 per anum so how could that be possible and they do say in last if there is gonna be put on hold then we are gonna let u know but the point is they didnt put it on hold or anything and then i asked them of whats going if they need any additional documents they replied me with the following:

Thank you for your e-mail of 14 January 2014 regarding Mr Shah’s visa application. I can confirm that we have received his application. It is being processed with routine enquiries and results are yet to be received. Applicant will be contacted through visa application centre after the application is concluded.

You can also check progress of the application via Gerry’s website (http://www.ukvacpk.com/) and click on ‘Track Your Application’ on the left-hand side of the page.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

NAK

Correspondence Team

International Operations and Visas

UK Visas and Immigration

British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Email: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

GOD knows what they upto just praying to Allah they contact us soon with a good News of being accepted.
Plz Pray for me Guys as i do understand what u going through and may allah help us all (Ameen)

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:32 pm

shahjee123 wrote:hey fellows.

Just saw this Forum and couldn't stop my self from replying i applied for my Spouse visa as a HUSBAND on the 16/09/2013 it went on Under process at BHC on 27/09/2013 and it still says the same. I have tried contacting them i got the same letter of we are facing delays bla bla and if the minimum income threshold is not met then we are gonna put it on hold but the point is my wife earns £20000 per anum so how could that be possible and they do say in last if there is gonna be put on hold then we are gonna let u know but the point is they didnt put it on hold or anything and then i asked them of whats going if they need any additional documents they replied me with the following:

Thank you for your e-mail of 14 January 2014 regarding Mr Shah’s visa application. I can confirm that we have received his application. It is being processed with routine enquiries and results are yet to be received. Applicant will be contacted through visa application centre after the application is concluded.

You can also check progress of the application via Gerry’s website (http://www.ukvacpk.com/) and click on ‘Track Your Application’ on the left-hand side of the page.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

NAK

Correspondence Team

UK Visas and Immigration

GOD knows what they upto just praying to Allah they contact us soon with a good News of being accepted.
Plz Pray for me Guys as i do understand what u going through and may allah help us all (Ameen)

im in the same boat, if u read my earlier messages you will know what i mean should be one or two pages back, letter from them application deferred etc and if not meet income etc, i clearly have infact i sent them 9 months wage slips n bank statements, i dont understand what are they looking through,
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

PCM2013
Newly Registered

Post by PCM2013 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:42 am

[quote="sophia20"][quote="PCM2013"]Hi Everyone,

I am applying for my wife visa next month so please can anyone confirm me that I am sending the following documents,

Wife Documents:

1. HER PASSPORT
2. HER CNIC.
3. OUR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE BOTH (URDU/ENGLISH FROM NADRA)
4. TB CERTIFICATE
5. ENGLISH TEST CERTIFICATE

My Documents:

1. MY PASSPORT (ATTESTED COPY FROM SOLICITOR)
2. MY ILR (ATTESTED COPY FROM SOLICITOR)
3. MY 12 MONTH PAY SLIPS
4. MY 12 MONTHS BANK STATEMENTS
5. TENANCY AGREEMENT WITH LETTER FROM LANDLORD.

If there is anything else please can anyone help me as this forum was really very helpful to me in my last application for ILR.

Kind regards.[/quote]

U need a p60, wedding photos/film, phone logs(printed statements) or Skype logs, or letters or emails to show how you stayed in contact. Tanslated copy of nika nama.
That's all I can member, go to someone who knows, solicitor they'll help you[/quote]

Thanks a lot sophia but there is one more thing i use skype everyday so shall i just copy instant messages from skype to notepad then print and attached with application or there is some other way.....i wil be grateful if u could reply to this plz.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:12 am

PCM2013 wrote:
sophia20 wrote:
PCM2013 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I am applying for my wife visa next month so please can anyone confirm me that I am sending the following documents,

Wife Documents:

1. HER PASSPORT
2. HER CNIC.
4. TB CERTIFICATE

My Documents:

3. MY 12 MONTH PAY SLIPS

If there is anything else please can anyone help me as this forum was really very helpful to me in my last application for ILR.

Kind regards.
U need a p60, wedding photos/film, phone logs(printed statements) or Skype logs, or letters or emails to show how you stayed in contact. Tanslated copy of nika nama.
That's all I can member, go to someone who knows, solicitor they'll help you
Thanks a lot sophia but there is one more thing i use skype everyday so shall i just copy instant messages from skype to notepad then print and attached with application or there is some other way.....i wil be grateful if u could reply to this plz.
Yeah I think that's what you gotta do, printed copies. That's what i remembered top of my head, make sure you Get everything checked in case you need other things!!!!

PCM2013
Newly Registered

Post by PCM2013 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:17 am

[quote="sophia20"][quote="PCM2013"][quote="sophia20"][quote="PCM2013"]Hi Everyone,

Wife Documents:

1. HER PASSPORT
2. HER CNIC.
4. TB CERTIFICATE

My Documents:

3. MY 12 MONTH PAY SLIPS

Kind regards.[/quote]

That's all I can member, go to someone who knows, solicitor they'll help you[/quote]

Thanks a lot sophia but there is one more thing i use skype everyday so shall i just copy instant messages from skype to notepad then print and attached with application or there is some other way.....i wil be grateful if u could reply to this plz.[/quote]

Yeah I think that's what you gotta do, printed copies. That's what i remembered top of my head, make sure you Get everything checked in case you need other things!!!![/quote]

Thank u very much indeed for ur instant cooperation and i really appreciate that.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:38 am

quote="sophia20"]

Wife Documents:

1. HER PASSPORT
2. HER CNIC.
4. TB CERTIFICATE

My Documents:

3. MY 12 MONTH PAY SLIPS

Kind regards.

Thanks a lot sophia but there is one more thing i use skype everyday so shall i just copy instant messages from skype to notepad then print and attached with application or there is some other way.....i wil be grateful if u could reply to this plz.[/quote]

Yeah I think that's what you gotta do, printed copies. That's what i remembered top of my head, make sure you Get everything checked in case you need other things!!!![/quote]

Thank u very much indeed for ur instant cooperation and i really appreciate that.[/quote]
Lol no probs, gud luck!

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:28 am

PCM2013 wrote:
sophia20 wrote:

Wife Documents:

1. HER PASSPORT
2. HER CNIC.
4. TB CERTIFICATE

My Documents:

3. MY 12 MONTH PAY SLIPS

Kind regards.
That's all I can member, go to someone who knows, solicitor they'll help you
Copying instant messages/chats from Skype onto notepad is a bad idea. it will not prove the authenticity of it. I recommend taking screen shots of the conversation in date order, this will include all the chats along with any call history. Then copy the screen shot onto Microsoft word (I think I managed to get 9 shots per page so they are just about readable) and print them out. Making sure you include a screen shot of your profile page aswell as your wife's ensuring all details (i.e DOB,Name,Mobile Number etc) are included in the screen shot.

if you have used whatsapp then its easy, email the conversations onto your email id, then print it out from your email, it will already be in dated order, advantage if you had saved the number under your wife's name then it will show.

Final advise, once you are sure you have gathered all necessary documents, check them once and again and again. Do not rush, spending a couple of weeks longer now will save you many weeks waiting later.

I pray Allah swt makes this coming stressful journey shorter for you and that you do not have to go through what many of us are going through.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

SHAHFAISAL

Post by SHAHFAISAL » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:26 pm

Salaam all,

A quick question for all those who have submitted extra documents, do the BHC let u know that ur documents have been received? Is it worth mailing them to find out?

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:26 pm

tallojani wrote:
PCM2013 wrote:

Wife Documents:

1. HER PASSPORT
2. HER CNIC.
4. TB CERTIFICATE

My Documents:

3. MY 12 MONTH PAY SLIPS

Kind regards.

Copying instant messages/chats from Skype onto notepad is a bad idea. it will not prove the authenticity of it. I recommend taking screen shots of the conversation in date order, this will include all the chats along with any call history. Then copy the screen shot onto Microsoft word (I think I managed to get 9 shots per page so they are just about readable) and print them out. Making sure you include a screen shot of your profile page aswell as your wife's ensuring all details (i.e DOB,Name,Mobile Number etc) are included in the screen shot.

if you have used whatsapp then its easy, email the conversations onto your email id, then print it out from your email, it will already be in dated order, advantage if you had saved the number under your wife's name then it will show.

Final advise, once you are sure you have gathered all necessary documents, check them once and again and again. Do not rush, spending a couple of weeks longer now will save you many weeks waiting later.

I pray Allah swt makes this coming stressful journey shorter for you and that you do not have to go through what many of us are going through.
[/quote]

That sounds like a better to idea! Hpe he reads this :?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:04 pm

SHAHFAISAL wrote:Salaam all,

A quick question for all those who have submitted extra documents, do the BHC let u know that ur documents have been received? Is it worth mailing them to find out?

Yeah defo.email them, we weren't told when they received our documents, only after we emailed them that they told us.

sara567
Newly Registered

Post by sara567 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:

Yeah defo.email them, we weren't told when they received our documents, only after we emailed them that they told us.
To sameena sis,
Can I ask which email address you sent email to
? I'm in same boat as shahfaisal.

SHAHFAISAL

Post by SHAHFAISAL » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:06 pm

To sameena sister

I will do. How long did u wait before u mailed the BHC? I guess I should wait a week or two. All this waiting soo stressful.

shahjee123

Post by shahjee123 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:18 pm

ash2006 wrote:
shahjee123 wrote:hey fellows.

Yours sincerely,

NAK

Correspondence Team

UK Visas and Immigration

im in the same boat, if u read my earlier messages you will know what i mean should be one or two pages back, letter from them application deferred etc and if not meet income etc, i clearly have infact i sent them 9 months wage slips n bank statements, i dont understand what are they looking through,
I have looked through ur messages and its the same case PS: i have acknowledged on a Gov.uk page that the British High Commissioner of Pakistan has been changed last month and the new one joined on the 14 January so maybe thats y they are delaying ?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Hi everyone

Just thought i'll update my husband application has been put on hold and have been given 3 weeks to submit extra documents. However i need some opinions i submitted 8 months statements, however the requirement is 12. The reason i submitted 8 was because i went abroad that year for 4 months and therefore the bank wont issue me 4 statements because no transactions were made during this period. I did write this in declaration letter, but still they put our application on hold.

Any ideas what i should do?
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:00 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Hi everyone

Just thought i'll update my husband application has been put on hold and have been given 3 weeks to submit extra documents. However i need some opinions i submitted 8 months statements, however the requirement is 12. The reason i submitted 8 was because i went abroad that year for 4 months and therefore the bank wont issue me 4 statements because no transactions were made during this period. I did write this in declaration letter, but still they put our application on hold.

if your self--employed then they require 12 months statements
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:

what is their email address and how long has it been since u sent extra documents SHAHFAISAL

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:30 pm

ash2006 wrote:

Yeh thats right im self employed but cant provide the 12 months statements. If i had known i wouldnt have gone on holiday, but because at the time i was going through appeal process, i thought i wouldnt need to submit fresh application.

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:38 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
ash2006 wrote:

Yeh thats right im self employed but cant provide the 12 months statements. If i had known i wouldnt have gone on holiday, but because at the time i was going through appeal process, i thought i wouldnt need to submit fresh application.
damn, thats a tricky situation is considering the fact you have mention this in a letter, how about you ask your bank to get a a whole statment from 18 months till present, it should come out together, i dont even know whats going on my wife application dont think it on hold but its been deferred
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:40 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
ash2006 wrote:

hi ALWAYSHOPE you could email them and explain your sito that you were unable to provide 12 as the bank wont i dont understand why they wont provide you with them.

tagb2000
United Kingdom

Post by tagb2000 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Salaam Alwayshope

Who do u bank with if it's the Halifax then I can help you with this!!

Keep us in ur prayers!!

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:10 pm

sara567 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

To sameena sis,
Can I ask which email address you sent email to
? I'm in same boat as shahfaisal.
My husband gave them into Gerrys, Islamabad.
I didn't.email.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:11 pm

SHAHFAISAL wrote:To sameena sister

I will do. How long did u wait before u mailed the BHC? I guess I should wait a week or two. All this waiting soo stressful.
I think it was two weeks.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Thanks everyone for your replies

The reason the bank wont give me the 4 month statements are because they say no transactions were made during this time. All i want is the covering letter of the statements where its shows no money paid in or money out, basically same balance for the 4 months, but lloyds bank are useless.

Unfortunately the bank is lloyds. Not halifax

I would have emailed Islamabad BHC but sometimes they dont reply or they either take ages to reply and by then my 3 weeks will be up.

I will try and contact head office, but i am very certain they wont send me the 4 months statements. I will ask for letter see if they can do this for me. When this application is done im moving from lloyds to another bank.