ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rechecking Documents for Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amitc

Rechecking Documents for Naturalisation

Post by amitc » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:34 am

Dear members,

I have an appointment with NCS this Monday for my naturalisation application. I have downloaded the application form with payment slip and already got referees signature. Please advice me if I need any more documents rather than below documents ready with me:

I am employed and my application is based on HSMP+T1G+ILR.

2 Passports (expired passport with initial entry visa and current passport) and BRP card
Passport size photo
LiUK certificate and UK Degree certificate/transcript
Marriage certificate (just in case they want to check my spouse details matching with application)

As per AN guide I don’t need any more documents but do you think NCS or UKBA need to see more documents to support my application.
Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Just Wondering

Re: Rechecking Documents for Naturalisation

Post by Just Wondering » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:03 am

If you have all the documents required by the AN guide then NCS won't accept additional documents. However, if UKBA need additional documentation, they will write to you and ask for it.

So, it sounds like you're set to go. Best of luck!