ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No answer after 16 months, can I send tier2 application?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khanzzz
Newly Registered

No answer after 16 months, can I send tier2 application?

Post by Khanzzz » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:39 am

I applied in September 2012 for business entrpr visa, when Ever i contact HO, they said your application is in process, Can I send 2nd application and switch to tier 2 (sponsor visa)although my 1st application is in process?I'm on acknowledgement letter and no visa.i completed my degree in 2012.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: No answer after 16 months, can I send tier2 application?

Post by tanvir1985th » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:35 am

yes u can vary yr application before u get the result

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Oh my days i am waiting my decision since last 7 months applied in July 2013. Same thing with me whenever i contact then same reply your application in process. Have you any interview with Home office.?

Khanzzz
Newly Registered

Post by Khanzzz » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:14 pm

No interview at all, just received a letter 1 year ago that we wil contact u soon, I'm thinking to send 2nd application of tier 2 employer sponsor, but not sure wethr I can send or not?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Khanzzz wrote:No interview at all, just received a letter 1 year ago that we wil contact u soon, I'm thinking to send 2nd application of tier 2 employer sponsor, but not sure wethr I can send or not?
@ khanzzz, you can send in new application to VARY your initial application without the need to pay another fee as they will only ask you to pay the difference between the fees if there is any at all.
But you need to think very well before submitting tier2 as its time limit and doesnt lead to settlement unless u have been in UK for a long time and need to complete your 10yrs long residency otherwise, tier1 entrepreneur might be the best option if you are after ILR.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:49 pm

I see no reason why you can't switch categories, but do bear in mind that will probably confuse them further and god knows how long you will be waiting then . I got my Tier 1 visa 14 months after application!!!!