ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URJENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AMEEN AKBAR ALI
Newly Registered

URJENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Post by AMEEN AKBAR ALI » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:24 am

i applied for enterpreneur tier1 200k from pakistan and got refuse.. plz help me for going in administrative review
my refusal reason is
with no background or experience in the food sales sector, you have relied on others, particularly a brother in the uk, for all of the information,research and enquiries made on ur bahalf. you have never seen the businessyou propose to take over and have not had ani direct dealings with the current owner, again having relied on others to do everything. you could not demonstrate any due diligence being undertaken by you in relation to the assets, liabilities and financial basis of the business. this also means you could not demonstrate any market research into the business market and awareness of any competition, and how you could hope to work with and compete against any such competition. you have little idea on the costs, legal and financial obligations on you in establishing and operating such a business in the UK. given the amount of your proposed investment, the funds for which have come from either family members, it is reasonable to expest you would have undertaken and would have full background checks and information on the proposed business, rather than relied entirely on others

Given all of this i m not satisfied as to your intentions in wishing to travel to UK now. I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to establish or take over a business or businesses in the UK and that you genuinely intend to invest the money in the business or businesses. This also means that i am not therefore satisfied that you will have all the funds accessible to you in the UK, and that you have scored a minimum of 75 points under appendix A of the immigration rules. I therefore refuse your application under sub paragraphs (b), (f) and (i) of paragraph 245DB of the immigrations rules.

i have funds still available in my personal account and i have seen the business which i am taking and my brother also doing the same business which i am intend to buy.. i have provided the lease of that shop which i want to buy but still the HO says that i m not genuine..

ALL THE GURUS ON THIS FORUM PLEASE HELP ME
EVERYONE REPLY MUST BE APPRECIATED
THANK YOU

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: URJENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:26 pm

@ AMEEN AKBAR ALI, you stated that yiu have seen the business you want to take over, but ECO stated according to you that you havent had a direct talk with the business owner, can you clarify this point?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

AMEEN AKBAR ALI
Newly Registered

Re: URJENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Post by AMEEN AKBAR ALI » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:45 pm

thank you for your reply.. i did talk with the owner directly on the phone.. but ECO ask me did you meet the owner.. so i tell him that i never meet the owner because the owner is in london and i am in pakistan so how could i meet him.. but i talk to him on phone