ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sajid079
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed

Post by Sajid079 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Hi my appeal allowed and decision is to remake the decision by home office . But fee not awarded by judge . Is that something to worry?

alik28

Re: Appeal allowed

Post by alik28 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:36 am

Hi Sajid,

When and where was your appeal heard?

I had mine on 18th December anxiously waiting for the result but nothing. I would appreciate if you can tell me when was yours so that will give me bit understanding of the timeline.

Regards

grace1
Newly Registered

Post by grace1 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:02 am

Hi, in this case home office might reconsider your case. Normally it takes upto 4 weeks to transfer your money back as well. You also need to consider the number of working days in between. So according to me, keep faith and just wait for some more time as they reply orally within 10 days time. So by next week you should expect ur answer. If you get it please do share your experience. Good luck.

alik28

Post by alik28 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:04 am

Hi Grace,

did you address it to me or sajid.

Thanks

Sajid079
Newly Registered

Post by Sajid079 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:32 am

alik28 wrote:Hi Sajid,

When and where was your appeal heard?

I had mine on 18th December anxiously waiting for the result but nothing. I would appreciate if you can tell me when was yours so that will give me bit understanding of the timeline.

Regards
My appeal heard in 6th dec . Got letter from tribunal on 6th jan.

grace1
Newly Registered

Post by grace1 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:23 pm

I mentioned most of the points for alik28, but refund point can be applicable on both of urs case.

priyapiya

Post by priyapiya » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:38 am

Sajid079 wrote:Hi my appeal allowed and decision is to remake the decision by home office . But fee not awarded by judge . Is that something to worry?
Applied Dec2012
Bio:Jan13
Refusal June 13
Appeal hearing 6 dec
Appeal allowed: 23 dec
still waiting

priyapiya

Post by priyapiya » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:22 pm

priyapiya wrote:
Sajid079 wrote:Hi my appeal allowed and decision is to remake the decision by home office . But fee not awarded by judge . Is that something to worry?
Applied Dec2012
Bio:Jan13
Refusal June 13
Appeal hearing 6 dec
Appeal allowed: 23 dec
still waiting
Refund 140 ----20 jan

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:26 am

@priyapiya, many congratulations. Fnally u r sorted. can u please share ur court experience with us? I am about to attend court in this month end, what did they ask regarding ur case? If you can share in detail will be appreciated. Thanks.

Khan_3_5
Newly Registered

Post by Khan_3_5 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:39 pm

@priyapiya, please could you tell us, if you found out the refund in your bank account or got some letter/email as well. many thanks

priyapiya

Post by priyapiya » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:24 am

Khan_3_5 wrote:@priyapiya, please could you tell us, if you found out the refund in your bank account or got some letter/email as well. many thanks
i got e mail as well

GainKnowledege5
Newly Registered

Post by GainKnowledege5 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Priya I am in pretty much similar situation I got refund on 9th Jan, 2013. But didnt received any email or post, may you plese tell what does the email say. Also have you received your visa yet or net... Do u recon they gonna take biometrics again?

GainKnowledege5
Newly Registered

Post by GainKnowledege5 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:21 am

Hi think Priyapiya is not available can anyone else share information on how long will it take if:
I won the appeal on 10th December, 2013 and judge asked HO to reconsider their decision as they questioned me on telephone no. and email adress missing on the service contract and genuinity of the business.
I received my appeal money back into my account from Home office on 9th January. I have called them on one of their phone numbers, alll they say is wait. Can anyone let me know what I can do to speed up the process, would hiring a solicitor to communicate with HO speed up the process?

priyapiya

Post by priyapiya » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Still waiting :(

Goblin

Post by Goblin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:01 pm

GainKnowledege5 wrote:Hi think Priyapiya is not available can anyone else share information on how long will it take if:
I won the appeal on 10th December, 2013 and judge asked HO to reconsider their decision as they questioned me on telephone no. and email adress missing on the service contract and genuinity of the business.
I received my appeal money back into my account from Home office on 9th January. I have called them on one of their phone numbers, alll they say is wait. Can anyone let me know what I can do to speed up the process, would hiring a solicitor to communicate with HO speed up the process?
Hi,
I had my appeal on 29.11.2013 & got the result on 6.12.2013. My fee hasn't been refunded yet neither I have received any documents.
Though my appeal didn't say for reconsideration, so I understand that it's for issuance but obviously HO takes their own time to process there is no preference as of to what the appeal letter says. So, all one can do is wait.
But if you want you can fax or write to your case worker requesting them to speed your application with a valid reason. Case worker can consider your request if they find a reason valid. It's very rare that they will reply, but no harm in trying.
On the other hand, there is a certain time frame they have set which I read on their website it says it takes 4 weeks for the documents to reach the concerned department after the appeal has been allowed (And if HO is not appeal against First Tier Tribunal decision) and then up-to 6-8 weeks for HO to issue the documents back to the applicant. So in a total up-to 12 weeks for the applicant to wait before contacting them. But these time scales are not so certain and I doubt if HO actually follows them. As some receive back their documents in 4-5 weeks and some wait much longer. But who is to say that you can't request case worker to speed up your application if you have been waiting for so long already.
If you want you can follow this post and update yours also their so that everyone benefits from each others app time frames http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 57670.html

Good Luck