ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child born in the uk

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

davidvelpula
Newly Registered

Child born in the uk

Post by davidvelpula » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Hi,

I am applying for ILR with my wife and two kids. My younger son is born in UK and i have learnt from the previous posts that I do not need to apply for the ILR for my 2nd son as he is born in UK but can apply for the Citizenship once we get our ILR.

Now my question is: On the application form we will need to give the details of the dependents - do i need to give the details of my younger son? if so how will the home office consider it? What kind of documents will suffice ?

Please advice.

David

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Child born in the uk

Post by Amber » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

davidvelpula
Newly Registered

Post by davidvelpula » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:03 pm

thank you Amber.

I need suggestion on my above query. As i mentioned on my question previously , we are applying for ILR and for my younger son who is born in UK and have Indian passport - how i need to proceed for his citizenship? Please can you clarify on what is difference between MN1 registration and British passport? Do i need to apply for both? I am lot confused and your response is much appreciated.
David

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:09 pm

Amber_ wrote:Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.