ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success @ Liverpool PEO- Permanent Employment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ap2013
Newly Registered

ILR Success @ Liverpool PEO- Permanent Employment

Post by ap2013 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Hi Everyone,
Thanks very much for all your help and support through this forum. Got my ILR in early part of this month @ Liverpool PEO.

Great Thanks to all Gurus of this forum.
Amber:Your advice on absence and English language was great help.
Thanks a lot.

I was in full time permanent employment from last 5 years on Teir1 General.
I am not stating the full process here because I am aware that other guys have already stated a very extensive list on overall process. Everything went smooth staffs are polite and friendly, however you do feel nervous until you hear the good news!

My personal advise:

Spend as much time as possible to read various ILR cases on this forum and prepare your case accordingly.
Keep it simple and present only required documents ! don't confuse them with bundle of unnecessary documents which may lead to other questions/problems!
Please do keep back up folder for additional documents, just in case visa officer asks any clarification or supporting information.
Be very organised and presentable on your documents I.e. make it easy for case worker to quickly reach to the right documents
You should be fully aware/ know everything on your case so that feel confident on the information.

Please feel free to ask any questions, I will try to help you if I can.

Many thanks
AP

kpk1234

Re: ILR Success @ Liverpool PEO- Permanent Employment

Post by kpk1234 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi,

I am in two employments to make up my total salary above the required threshold. I am taking the following documents, please let me know if I need any more.

Employee letters to state my earnings
Passport
Bank Statements
Photos
Application form
Life in UK Certificate.

Do I need any letters for my holidays abroad? And do they have to be dated in the last 30 days?

Regards,

kpk

pinkpop

Post by pinkpop » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:23 am

Congrats apa2013

mimikay
Newly Registered

Post by mimikay » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:53 am

ap2013 wrote:Hi Everyone,
Thanks very much for all your help and support through this forum. Got my ILR in early part of this month @ Liverpool PEO.

Great Thanks to all Gurus of this forum.
Amber:Your advice on absence and English language was great help.
Thanks a lot.

I was in full time permanent employment from last 5 years on Teir1 General.
I am not stating the full process here because I am aware that other guys have already stated a very extensive list on overall process. Everything went smooth staffs are polite and friendly, however you do feel nervous until you hear the good news!

My personal advise:

Spend as much time as possible to read various ILR cases on this forum and prepare your case accordingly.
Keep it simple and present only required documents ! don't confuse them with bundle of unnecessary documents which may lead to other questions/problems!
Please do keep back up folder for additional documents, just in case visa officer asks any clarification or supporting information.
Be very organised and presentable on your documents I.e. make it easy for case worker to quickly reach to the right documents
You should be fully aware/ know everything on your case so that feel confident on the information.

Please feel free to ask any questions, I will try to help you if I can.

Many thanks
AP

Congrats, can you please tell us the full list of documents you were asked at the PEO. thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:29 am

Congratulations.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.