ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Alternative to PRTB Letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sunshine86
Mood:
India

Alternative to PRTB Letter

Post by Sunshine86 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi

Since we are living with our landlord, I guess there is no need for our landlord to register us with PRTB.

So if we just have to provide a letter from landlord, it will say the dates and rent we pay. Is there any other important piece of information I need to submit along with this letter for RC card?

Thanks

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: Alternative to PRTB Letter

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:06 am

The items required as per the directive are evidence of what the EU national is doing in the host member state and evidence of family relationship to the non-EU national.

Ambotnimo
Newly Registered

Post by Ambotnimo » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:08 am

look for exemptions at the PRTB, better to call them. If your living with your landlord, you should check if it is a family home. Family homes are exempt for registrations at PRTB. Give the INIS a letter from your landlord stating this, signed.

Sunshine86
Mood:
India

Post by Sunshine86 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:00 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:The items required as per the directive are evidence of what the EU national is doing in the host member state and evidence of family relationship to the non-EU national.
Thank you for the reply EUsmile, I was wondering whether I need to provide any thing in addition to the letter provided frm the landlord saying we are staying with them and understand there is no requirement for PRTB letter. Im aware of all the other formal requirements and have them ready, just unsure with the one mentioned above.

Hi Ambotnimo,

Thank you for the reply.

I called PRTB and they confirmed that there is no requirement for the registration. So I have the letter signed from the landlord with our names, start dates of renting the property and rent. Would this info be sufficed for the EU1 app?

Thanks once again

Ambotnimo
Newly Registered

Post by Ambotnimo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:36 pm

Np, it worked for me. to be sure you could ask the INIS, their answer can then be added to the stack of requirements as correspondence that they did approve it themselves. That should cover yourself :wink: