ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Help!!!! Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sabrina006
Newly Registered

Spouse Help!!!! Urgent

Post by sabrina006 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:11 am

Hi
My husband had HSMP Tier-1 until 2016(self employment),He got this Extension in August 2013.I studied in UK and transferred to PSW and submitted for spouse visa in July 2013 from uk and got appeal opportunity. Suddenly my husband passed away in Nov 2013 for Leukemia and left sparm for me, He was 29 yrs and we got married under Islington council in March 2013.I updated home office and they gave me new hearing date in 22nd January 2014.My husband came UK in 2005 and was in route for ILR in 2015(5yrs in HSMP).I had relationship with him last 7years.I am in UK since 2006.I am chartered accountant and currently working full time in a private company and income around 19k.
Now if I want to stay in uk,what option I have as my head is not working at the moment
I got a lot of help from this website in past, If anyone out there kind heart, Could you please share your views and opinion for me as I am really in a situation where there is no way of extending my stay in UK.

I really appreciate your time!!
thanks
sabrina

O_Relly

Re: Spouse Help!!!! Urgent

Post by O_Relly » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:22 pm

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Was your first application rejected and why, that you had to appeal?
Not sure if there are any provisions for consideration under compassionate grounds. Worth checking with qualified professional immigration solicitors.

Also worth ringing the phone number for free advice mentioned in the new format of this forum, above,
+44 (0)344-991-9222

Also, worth considering if your current employers are willing to sponsoring a Tier 2 - General visa for you?

Wish you luck!
Cheers.
Cheers,
OR

sabrina006
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Help!!!! Urgent

Post by sabrina006 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:29 pm

hi
THANKS FOR THE REPLY,i HAVE BEEN THROUGH COURT ON 22 ND JANUARY,COURT ACTUALLY WAS ASKING FOR A NEW APPLICATION UNDER FLRO, COURT AND HOME OFFICE LAWYER WILL WRITE RECOMMENDATION ON MY FILE.i APPLIED FLRO ON THAT DAY WITHOUT ANY DOCUMENTS,I AM BIT WORRIED ABOUT THE GROUND,MY BARRISTER ASKING ABOUT TO ESTABLISH PRIVATE LIFE HERE.i WAS ON POST STUDY WORK PERMIT AND GOT REFUSAL FOR SPOUSE VISA AND THEN THIS APPEAL.THE BARRISTER GAVE ME IDEA ABOUT THE REFERENCE LETTER THEY WILL SUBMIT FOR THE FLRO
-MY PARENTS DISAGREEMENT FOR THIS MARRIAGE
-MY HUSBAND LEFT SPARM FOR ME ,SO THIS IS THE BACKGROUND
-MY WORKPLACE REFERENCE
-I AM TAKING COUNCELLING REGARDING MY MENTAL STATE,SO A REFERENCE FOR THAT
-FRIENDS AND COLLEGUES REFERENCE LETTER
-WITHNESS CERTIFICATE

I AM REALLY REALLY WORRIED
COULD ANYONE FROMT HIS FORUM HELP ME REGARDING MY ISSUE?
I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION
THANKS
SABRINA