ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appealing to Traffic Enforcement Centre

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zeezee810
Newly Registered

Appealing to Traffic Enforcement Centre

Post by zeezee810 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:41 pm

Dear All,

Hope you are well.

I need a little help which is regarding conviction. I recently came back from my holiday & on my arrival I received a letter from a bailiff company stating an enformcemnet warrant has been issued for an unpaid bus lane fine.

Now as I had moved places, I never received the fine & all correpondance went to my old address, I contacted (TEC) &filed a statuary declartion stating my reasons & now my PCN is pending answer from the council wheter it be accepted or rejected. THis process may take 6 weeks for an answer.

In the mean time should I declare on the form of the above issue? ALso if I fail the appeal is that a conviction if fine/bailiff fee paid?

In the past I had received numerous parking fines ( around 10) which were all paid. Do i need to declare all of it or does HO check how many fines i received? will this affect my application? if yes what is the best solution?

FYI i have been living in the uk for 11 years and got my ilr last year.

Thank you & kind Regards,

zeezee810
Newly Registered

Re: Appealing to Traffic Enforcement Centre

Post by zeezee810 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi guys..any feedback will be helpful..thanks

flash2004

Post by flash2004 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:11 pm

10 parking fines !!. That doesn't look good on your application.

zeezee810
Newly Registered

Post by zeezee810 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:26 pm

They were PCN fines. Mostly parking fines. It was over a 18 month period. Can the HO even find out PCN fines?

Please help?