ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PRTB letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

PRTB letter

Post by masterboy123 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:15 pm

I got letter today from PRTB stating that landlord has registered the property and they have provided Tenancy Number.
But the problem is that they haven't written my EU national wife's name on the letter.
They don't have any phone number where I can call them.
Any idea what can I do to add her name on the PRTB letter?

Thanks

jenine001
Newly Registered

Re: PRTB letter

Post by jenine001 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Were the 2 of u on the tenancy agreement? The letter should come separately in each name.Ask ur landlord to see if he included ur spouse's name on the registration.U can call PRTB from 9am to 5pm on 0818303037 and they will definitely tell u what's on there.

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Phone the PRTB: 9:00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday - 0818 30 30 37

Tenancy Registration queries: registrations@prtb.ie

Dispute Resolution queries: disputes@prtb.ie

http://www.prtb.ie/contact-us

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Yes, both of our names are on the tenancy agreement. We actually rented the property through an agent and this letting agency told us that both of our names are sent to PRTB as well but got PRTB letter today without my spouse's name :(

Ok i will call them tomorrow. I hope they can send another letter with both our names on it.
Even the road's name is missing on the address line.

Thanks a lot.
jenine001 wrote:Were the 2 of u on the tenancy agreement? The letter should come separately in each name.Ask ur landlord to see if he included ur spouse's name on the registration.U can call PRTB from 9am to 5pm on 0818303037 and they will definitely tell u what's on there.

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:27 pm

I tried contacting PRTB through phone today, but i was on the waiting system and couldn't wait long as I had to go back to work. So i couldn't get a chance to talk to officials today. I sent them an email already.

One of my friend told me that the landlord/letting agency has to pay 90 euros extra if they register extra name on a tenancy, and that's why the letting agency didn't give my spouse's name to PRTB to save up 90 euros, can it be really true? Do I have to pay now to add my spouse's name with PRTB or is it the responsibility of the letting agency?
Both our names are already written on tenancy agreement.

Thanks