ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (O) questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kingfahad35

SET (O) questions

Post by kingfahad35 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi to All,

Please assist me for the following questions :

SET (O) I would be qualify for ILR in March-2014 on the basis of Tier 1 visa issued on April-2009

There is a qualifying period to complete in most of the categories on this form. It runs either from
- the date on which you entered the UK with a visa in the relevant category; or, if you did not enter
the UK with such a visa, from
- the date on which you were first granted permis- sion to remain in the UK in the relevant category.

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK?
This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.
I came in the UK Aug-2004 and got Tier-1 April-2009 Which Date ?,

6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If yes, give the dates you left and returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below. List all absences however short and in date order. If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet and enclose it with your application.
Shall I put all absence since 2004 ? and or since April-2009 ?

6.4 When did you last enter the UK?
I went for holidays for 28 days & came back to UK an in 2010 /
Are they referring to Return date from Pakistan

7.11. how long have you lived in the UK?
Years Months
I came in the UK Aug-2004 and got Tier-1 April-2009
Which Date ? Tier 1 April-2009 date and or 1st came to UK in 2004,

Please provide details of any periods of absence of more than 6 months during that time

7.12. Please state what ties you have with;
• The country where you were born
• Any other country whose nationality you hold
• Any country where you have lived for more than 5 years

Parents, Family and Friends
Yes, Pakistani
Yes, In Pakistan and UK

S E C T I O N 1 1 - D O C U M E N T S Page 48
If you have a spouse or civil partner listed in section 2 of this application form who is applying at the same time as you, please provide documentary evidence of cohabitation since you were last granted leave (up to a maximum of two years). Evidence provided should cover the whole period and be in the form of official letters or documents, addressed to yourself and your spouse.

How many proof are required for cohabitation
Tier 1 (G) to ILR

kingfahad35

Re: SET (O) questions

Post by kingfahad35 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:19 am

Any Help :-( ????
Tier 1 (G) to ILR

dk2011

Re: SET (O) questions

Post by dk2011 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:31 pm

[quote="kingfahad35"]Hi to All,

Please assist me for the following questions :

SET (O) I would be qualify for ILR in March-2014 on the basis of Tier 1 visa issued on April-2009

There is a qualifying period to complete in most of the categories on this form. It runs either from
- the date on which you entered the UK with a visa in the relevant category; or, if you did not enter
the UK with such a visa, from
- the date on which you were first granted permis- sion to remain in the UK in the relevant category.

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK?
This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.
[color=#0040FF]I came in the UK Aug-2004 and got Tier-1 April-2009 Which Date ?, [/color]--[b]April 2009[/b]

6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If yes, give the dates you left and returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below. List all absences however short and in date order. If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet and enclose it with your application.
[color=#0040BF]Shall I put all absence since 2004 ? and or since April-2009 ? [/color]-------[b]Since april 2009[/b]

6.4 When did you last enter the UK?
[color=#0000FF]I went for holidays for 28 days & came back to UK an in 2010 /
Are they referring to Return date from Pakistan [/color]---[b]Yes[/b]

7.11. how long have you lived in the UK?
Years Months
[color=#0040BF]I came in the UK Aug-2004 and got Tier-1 April-2009 [/color]
[color=#0040BF]Which Date ? Tier 1 April-2009 date and or 1st came to UK in 2004, [/color]--[b]You can enter either of those. The important thing is you should meet continuous residence period requirement[/b]

Please provide details of any periods of absence of more than 6 months during that time

7.12. Please state what ties you have with;
• The country where you were born
• Any other country whose nationality you hold
• Any country where you have lived for more than 5 years

[color=#0040BF]Parents, Family and Friends
Yes, Pakistani
Yes, In Pakistan and UK
[/color]-----[b]Correct[/b]
S E C T I O N 1 1 - D O C U M E N T S Page 48
If you have a spouse or civil partner listed in section 2 of this application form who is applying at the same time as you, please provide documentary evidence of cohabitation since you were last granted leave (up to a maximum of two years). Evidence provided should cover the whole period and be in the form of official letters or documents, addressed to yourself and your spouse.
[color=#0040BF]
How many proof are required for cohabitation
[/color][/quote]