ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependent - outside UK application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier2_applicant

Tier 2 dependent - outside UK application

Post by tier2_applicant » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:23 am

Hi,

I am currently working on a tier 2 general - company sponsored visa. My fiancee and I are getting married on the 2nd of March in India. I am currently in process of filling an application (Visa4UK) for a dependent visa for her to join me in the UK.

Could someone please clarify the following doubts regarding the application:

1. Is it correct that 'The Main Applicant details' section will contain my details (including employment details, CoS number etc.)

2. Do I fill in the form based on the current status (Proposed Civil Partner etc.) as we will be getting married after the online application has been filled in, but before we go for the appointment to submit our documents.

3. Since I will be sponsoring my fiancee's maintenance funds, do I select 'Own/Main applicant funds' option for the question 'Which area of the maintenance requirement are you applying under?'

4. Since I am applying for this VISA in INDIA, I believe I will have to apply online only and can't fill up a form and apply in person directly anymore ?

Thanks,