ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hope12
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Hope12 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:42 am

My exceptional case they didn't even bother to write a letter

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:24 am

saf786 wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
Hope12 wrote:it's more then six months since my applied visa no reply they keep saying they doings checks which is big fat lie my mp been informed with same words I assume most of people on this forum waiting longer or same time but their case on hold further documents ask not in my case does anyone in same boat as I am or have what the hell bhc up to
Mind that it's only Pakistanis are treating with this protocol no 1 else .
It's more then 6 month in my case also,but I recieve a letter with same wording as saf786 write in his post.dont no case is on hold or not.our Mp said it's not on hold it's just an apologizing letter send to people for delaying
That might be some hope of light for me too then forlorn.. Thank you .. Why is yours taking so long then ??
I don't no now it's 6 month and 2nd week of 7 th month.
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:49 am

hi Forlon

You applied second time so why was it refused first time ?

are you certain that you provided them solid docs this time ?

I am in same boat i was made redundant hence my first app refused. Second app was submitted dec 2013 and my status is forwarded to ISL OC since. I was refused on financial req but now i am back on job for longer than 8 months and sent them all the payslips and bank docs and i earn alot more then thier req amount. 6 month second time is worrying me.
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:09 am

RONZ wrote:hi Forlon

I am in same boat i was made redundant hence my first app refused. Second app was submitted dec 2013 and my status is forwarded to ISL OC since. I was refused on financial req but now i am back on job for longer than 8 months and sent them all the payslips and bank docs and i earn alot more then thier req amount. 6 month second time is worrying me.
My 1 st visa was rejected on the bases of financial requirements as we provide 6 month payslips and bank statements and they require 12 month data ( coz my hubby have 2 jobs )
Now we provide 12 month data and wait from 6.5 months.my hubby earn 23000£ per year with two jobs
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Forlorn wrote:
RONZ wrote:hi Forlon

Hi
I applied for my wife in December and I got two jobs now above post made me confused, I m work ing over two year on these jobs letter from employers state clearly but I submitted only six months payslip and statement. Which categories your husband applied visa? I applied under cat A.thanks

My 1 st visa was rejected on the bases of financial requirements as we provide 6 month payslips and bank statements and they require 12 month data ( coz my hubby have 2 jobs )
Now we provide 12 month data and wait from 6.5 months.my hubby earn 23000£ per year with two jobs
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:15 pm

To Saf

To me it looks like your application is not on hold and therefore the letter is just a template that BHC sends to people who i think enquire about their process of applications.

If your application does get on hold they will write a letter and send you one copy through email and the other in the post stating what the requirements are and what you have not submitted and give you 3 weeks to submit extra documents.

Seen as you havent received this letter. I dont think your application is on hold. You probably will hear soon Insha Allah your application will be granted.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:20 pm

To Tazmaniaa

You should hear soon maybe next week. I heard back that our application is on hold after 15 weeks. Insha Allah positive result soon.

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:22 pm

to SAF, I got the same response as you last week from bhc when they sent a letter to my mp
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:49 pm

No I did get that letter by post and email but I submitted what they asked for so I was hoping that my docs were accepted ... These letters never make a clear statement about individual application statuses :-( it's so depressing

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:52 pm

to saf- i havent been asked to submit more documents as of yet
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:05 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Tazmaniaa

You should hear soon maybe next week. I heard back that our application is on hold after 15 weeks. Insha Allah positive result soon.

You reapplied and then why your application is on hold ? When reapplying did not you check if you have every thing they required ??
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:00 pm

RONZ wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Tazmaniaa

You reapplied and then why your application is on hold ? When reapplying did not you check if you have every thing they required ??
I hopee its not on hold and itss good news inshallah
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:47 pm

SHAHFAISAL wrote:Salaam All

Are there any members that have submitted extra documents other than bank statements, pay slips etc documents not relating to the financial requirement ? Any members still waiting for visa after submitting these documents?

Feeling very stressed as im sure all of you that are waiting will be feeling the same.

I did email my MP on 13th of Jan havent heard anything from her either.
hi i emailed a declaration letter and up to date bank statemnts, they have been received i got told today and bhc have had them since last week and nobody replied to my email :x and i hve been stressing all week

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:56 pm

To Ronz

I did reapply, but my last refusal was completely different. The reason ours is on hold is because submitted less statements because i went abroad and the bank never sent me statements because no transactions were made.

So therefore the reason they put us on hold is kind of my fault and was expecting application to get on hold, however i thought maybe they will let me off because i mentioned in letter why some statements werent included.

To Saf786

Sorry saf i thought you were just asking for update because you never heard back from them. Too many people on the forum therefore cant tell whose at which stage of the process. I know you stated this on your signature, but didnt notice it.

Your right about the letters they never use simple language, therefore makes people confuse. You probably noticed but most the text on letters are templates.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:05 pm

To Hello

What did they write in your letter to submit? I know you said wage slips, but did they ask for bank statements?

Im only asking because our application is very similar to yours because i also went abroad for 4 months therefore on 4 bank statements there will be no transactions. Im worried because they might not accept my extra documents of the statements.

What did you do with your application. Did your withdraw it?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:31 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Hello

What did they write in your letter to submit? I know you said wage slips, but did they ask for bank statements?

Im only asking because our application is very similar to yours because i also went abroad for 4 months therefore on 4 bank statements there will be no transactions. Im worried because they might not accept my extra documents of the statements.

What did you do with your application. Did your withdraw it?
Yes i also noticed that our applications being on hold are due to sort of similar reasons. In the letter they didnt really ask me to submit a specific thing. They said i was on hold because my wage slips were not continuous due to the 1 month gap. So even though i had sent 6 months at the time of applying (excluding the 1 month i was away) they did not accept. I also did explain to them in my covering letter that i was abroad etc on unpaid leave so there would be no transactions obviously within that month hence no point submitting it. But they didnt accept as they said the fact there were no transactions in or out during that 1 month from your account meant you weren't in continuous employment.

So the real issue here was basically that 'break' in my employment where i had no transactions in my account, they wanted transactions to be continuous non stop 6 months wage slips going in and out corresponding to my bank statements. Which obviously i couldn't show. The only way that issue could have been resolved was if i was paid during the month i went abroad which would have made my wage slips 6 month CONTINUOUS.

Were you still paid within the 4 months you were away? I think the ECO is really wanting to see the 4 months bank statements to see if you were paid within that time to show you were also in 12 months employment, because if you weren't paid then i think they might also classify as that not really being continuous.

Nope i am still waiting unfortunately. Reason being if the ECO picked on such a petty thing of my wage slips not being continuous then i have a few gaps like that in my employment. So i have to wait 6 months again now, ensuring i don't go abroad etc to not make the same mistake again. Then in shaa Allah if i have to will withdraw. This March hearing is all shizzle it is going to drag into 2015, a lot of people finding that hard to accept as i did too, but its reality and the law unfortunately isn't going to be coming out any time soon.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:36 pm

They can't put all these applications on hold until next year surely ... They'll either refuse or grant ...

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:45 pm

I just noticed at the end of the email they said "Please refrain from further correspondence with us during this time. " how mean is that :-(

samera123

Post by samera123 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:56 pm

2015??????!!! No way that cant be right

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:02 pm

saf786 wrote:They can't put all these applications on hold until next year surely ... They'll either refuse or grant ...

I really do dua in shaa Allah that turns out to be the case...
But this issue regarding income was raised last July 2012... to even get to the hearing for this matter is March 2013 .. 8 months later... After hearing in march, the decision can take a good 2-4 months to come out, who knows even longer. So far its most likely the decision will be in our favour and income lowered.
Once judgement is out it is most likley to be appealed by the government again to the supreme court (govt isnt going to be happy with income being lowered and them losing). Then we r back to square one waiting for the next supreme court hearing date which lets guess from the previous situation may take a good couple months again. Easily falling into 2015.

These people are capable of anything. They just want us to re-apply so they get double fees.
I've just stated it as how i see the situation to turn out to be and how some lawyers have proposed it to be as well. But only Allah swt knows best
Applied online 15/9/15

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:02 pm

samera123 wrote:2015??????!!! No way that cant be right

Sorry meant raised JULY 2013 and hearing 2014 ***

Remember this is what lawyers and immigration advisors are saying ,
no one really knows what is going to happen. We'll find out in March hopefully!
Applied online 15/9/15

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:13 pm

To Hello786

I didnt submit the 4 months statement because i also mentioned this in letter, but looks like they still want it. The only situation different to mine is i am self employed and for self employment the requirement is to submit 12 months statements and this is why they want to see the full 12 months statements for the year of tax return.

I just hope they do accept the extra documents, i have already been through an appeal and its the worst experience ever compared to submitting fresh application. Maybe they'll accept the bank statements because thats needed to complete the requirement or maybe im just kidding myself.

Who would have thought for going abroad would make problems with application. You cant keep the BHC happy if you dont go to see your partner then they say we dont beleive the marriage is substiding and if you do go then they say you dont meet the income requirement. You cant win with them.

Only Allah can help us through this mess we got ourselves into by going 'abroad.'. Insha All all will work out for both of us.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:54 pm

In shaa Allah!
I knw how it feels though my 2nd application too,
Heartbreaking thinking will have to re-apply.
And ontop of that like u said if we go visit our partners they start picking on us.
Cant win either way with the bhc.
Applied online 15/9/15

Hope12
Newly Registered

Post by Hope12 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:24 am

To any 1 who is thinking that the requirement of 18600 will be lower down after march the chances are 1% because home office will go for Supreme Court and even after that

zaman1989
Newly Registered

Post by zaman1989 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi All

My wife submitted her application on 14th October 2013 and was under process on 31st October.

Since the last email on 31st October I have not had any reply.

I am reading on here that alot of you are being asked for extra docs.

I have not emailed anyone to chase up the application.

What should I do wait or ask?

And when should I expect a reply?

Anyone else in this situation?

Thanks

And may Allah help us all.