ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 Questions regarding Tier 2 visa extenstion

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Re: 3 Questions regarding Tier 2 visa extenstion

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 pm

manci wrote:
Khurram545 wrote:can sponsor choose CoS issuance date? or it all in hand of UKBA when they want to issue
the date of the CoS, from which it is valid, is the date on which the sponsor assigns it on the SMS

Thanks for follow ups

my employer contacted to home office , they advised to get CoS before 3 months before expiry date

btw, is there new SoC expected for 2014 other than following one ?

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... orkers.pdf
Khurram

psw2009
Member of Standing

Post by psw2009 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:46 pm

manci wrote:Changes effective from 6 April are usually announced in a Statement of Changes, and put before Parliament, about 3 weeks before the effective date (in mid-March). Last time there were transitional arrangements so that applicants with a CoS assigned before the changes came into force were not affected.

the dates seem feasible
I have proposed these dates to my HR but they are not satisfied because they think that ukba may consider this as we are avoiding the changes coming in april,

can you please advise how I can convince the HR that dates are feasible ?

psw2009
Member of Standing

Post by psw2009 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:17 pm

manci@

can you please advise on above.

Thanks

psw2009
Member of Standing

Post by psw2009 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:51 pm

manci wrote:Changes effective from 6 April are usually announced in a Statement of Changes, and put before Parliament, about 3 weeks before the effective date (in mid-March). Last time there were transitional arrangements so that applicants with a CoS assigned before the changes came into force were not affected.

the dates seem feasible
Sorry I want to rephrase my question that what reference from ukba I can provide to HR department to show that dates feasible.