ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question about address change on license

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tycouk

question about address change on license

Post by tycouk » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Hello All and Senior members,
I have a question regarding the address on driving license in relation to naturalisation.
recently i have moved from Midlands to north and I am going to apply for the Naturalisation ,in the application form you need to give the all the addresses you have resided,if I write my new address and if they check all other things and the address is still on my old address how does it effect the process of naturalisation. where I am living now is a shared accommodation until I find a right place to live. could you please some one suggest me about this whether I am OK to apply now without changing the address on my license. it looks bit weird what I am asking however when they check your background they might ask a question about not changing the address.

please some one help or suggest.

Thanks

Just Wondering

Re: question about address change on license

Post by Just Wondering » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:27 am

The address on your licence doesn't matter.

What matters is that you declare where you've resided. The fact you've not updated DVLA is not an issue.