ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:47 am

To Samera

Thats great. I am 99% sure that it would be granted. Reason giving because after you submit documents and you get FRC message, then it looks as if they accepted the extra documents sent.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

samera123

Post by samera123 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:59 am

Yeh applied frm lahore...inshAllah i will make special dua for all those who are waiting still

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:42 pm

Lets see who hear next ...
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:53 pm

samera123 thats great news,inshallah more great news with a positive rfc
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

Syed Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Syed Shah » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Salaam

My friend submitted his wife's visa last week in India. She got her RFC and visa today. In total it took 9 days!!!

I cant understand why pakistani BHC is treating us differently.
Firstly they introduce this ridiculous salary requirement when the lay man on minimum wage would only earn 12-13k a year. Its pure discrimination. Yet they let unlimited europeans come in who cant even say the alphabet let alone speak english. And they put us pakistanis and indians to strict proof of acquiring an A1 in English just to come over. They state social integration as reasons for requirement... y one rule for one and another for someone else. Theresa May needs to go. This government needs to go. Clear violation of right to family life. Im suprised no one has taken this case of english requirement all the way to High Court. Its unfair for them to say if u cant speak English you cant be together. I can understand this requirement to be in place for students and business visas to effectively progress and trade in this country. Do they really expect us to give up our place of birth to go and live in another country just so we can be with our partners because they cant speak English!!

It our countries fault. They should impose conditions for british people to learn urdu, hindi, gujerati, punjabi if they want to enter our countries. See how they like it!!

What annoys me is that we pay tax... work hard... and these non english speaking europeans come here and claim benefits... wheras even if we manage to get our spouses here we cant claim public funds anyway for them for 5 years or so.

I think it is a big agenda against pakistani nationals. We are hurting being separated from our loved ones at BHC incompetencies... and one sideness.

May Allah reunite us with our families soon. In Sha Allah

Ps- apologies for the essay. Just had to get that off my chest!

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Salaam Syed Shah totally agree, Europeans do take advantages, not racially discriminating Europeans or anything but if anyone has actually taken into count the UK government is favouring people whom colour of skin is similar to their own regardless to their speaking abilty of the English language.
However opposed to our argument in the past indians snd pakistanis also did take much advantage of the system doing anything to get to the UK; hence the reason for our struggle for genuine relationships with people who live out of European Union, and have Pakistani nationality. it is unfair especially the much evidence we have to produce which even after all the evidence they reject and question the strength of the relationship.
you must work full time earn this amount, as well as keep in regular contact and record the evidence; it is a joke.'
anyways unlike some we have faith and believe allah almighty knows best. In shallah and good luck to everyone. :D :)
... Rubbish

Syed Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Syed Shah » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:21 pm

Zazam wrote:Salaam Syed Shah totally agree, Europeans do take advantages, not racially discriminating Europeans or anything but if anyone has actually taken into count the UK government is favouring people whom colour of skin is similar to their own regardless to their speaking abilty of the English language.
However opposed to our argument in the past indians snd pakistanis also did take much advantage of the system doing anything to get to the UK; hence the reason for our struggle for genuine relationships with people who live out of European Union, and have Pakistani nationality. it is unfair especially the much evidence we have to produce which even after all the evidence they reject and question the strength of the relationship.
you must work full time earn this amount, as well as keep in regular contact and record the evidence; it is a joke.'
anyways unlike some we have faith and believe allah almighty knows best. In shallah and good luck to everyone. :D :)
Wslam brother

I have my own theory in all this that is going on. The truth is UK is worried that Great Britain is not so white anymore... if this continues it wont be long before non white outnumbers white people in this country. Thats why they are letting as many europeans as they can under the so called "free movement" umbrella free of restrictions... just because they are white. And eventually these europeans furure generations will learn the english language but at the same time maintain the white race. No one has to agree with me but god knows what this government legislates and what hidden agendas they have.

In all honesty UK Home office needs a radical reform and all we can do is just wait amd hope for the best.

Damn i miss my wife.. ya allah plz plz karam kijiye...

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Yep I agree, when the government sums up how the countryss economy is doing and how much the EEuropean Union is contributing then they will realise.
By the way my name on the forum it is not an obvious disclosure of my name and I feel no offence nonetheless I am a female so a sister lol :)
Khudafiz, my names Zainab
... Rubbish

Syed Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Syed Shah » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:02 am

Zazam wrote:Yep I agree, when the government sums up how the countryss economy is doing and how much the EEuropean Union is contributing then they will realise.
By the way my name on the forum it is not an obvious disclosure of my name and I feel no offence nonetheless I am a female so a sister lol :)
Khudafiz, my names Zainab

Oops pardon me sister. Im sorry i didnt realise. Have u had any luck? R u applying for your hubby or is he applying for u?

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:34 am

It's ok
I am applying for husband, applied on 20th Dec; no status change otherr than forwarded to Islamabad
... Rubbish

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:21 am

Zamzam :

Yours and mine application are quite similar and submitted in Dec 16.

the only diff is that you applied for your husband and i applied for my Mrs.

So lets see who hears first from them.

saf123
Newly Registered

Post by saf123 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:42 am

Hello, Everyone

I have been a silent viewer of this forum and it has helped me greatly in my spouse application.

Today i received an email asking for additional payslips and bank statements. They need to be submitted by the 10th Feb, what
I would like to know is what is the best way to do this. By Post, Email or Fax, please can anyone help?

Thanks Saf

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:43 am

saf123 wrote:Hello, Everyone

I have been a silent viewer of this forum and it has helped me greatly in my spouse application.

Today i received an email asking for additional payslips and bank statements. They need to be submitted by the 10th Feb, what
I would like to know is what is the best way to do this. By Post, Email or Fax, please can anyone help?

Thanks Saf
Hi Saf. When did you apply and where? Why are they asking for more, how many did you originally submit?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

saf123
Newly Registered

Post by saf123 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:54 am

My Wife applied in Islamabad on the 11/12/2013. All my docs are fine but due to a number of issues they were 3 months old.

I sent all docs upto date in Septembers but my Wife submitted the application on 11/12/2013, thats why they are old.

Please can someone tell me the best way to sent the requested docs.

Thanks

saf123
Newly Registered

Post by saf123 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:08 am

This is the email which i received:

Your application for entry clearance under paragraph EC-P.1.1 of Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules has been considered under Application Number **********. Your application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the income threshold requirement under Appendix FM and/or the related evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE. This is for the following reasons:

Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirements as defined paragraph E-ECP.3.3. I am not able to take into account any potential employment you have available to you in the UK or any offers of financial support from third parties. In order to meet the financial requirements of the Rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least £18,600 per annum.

Your application was submitted on 11/12/2013 and the following specified documents have not been provided with your application; bank statements for your sponsor covering the period from 21/09/2013 onwards, payslips from your sponsor covering the months of October and November 2013 and evidence to show that the savings held by your sponsor have been held for the six months before the application date.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:34 am

Bro that letter doesn't look good, Please post the full letter.
--
saf123 wrote:This is the email which i received:

Your application for entry clearance under paragraph EC-P.1.1 of Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules has been considered under Application Number **********. Your application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the income threshold requirement under Appendix FM and/or the related evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE. This is for the following reasons:

Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirements as defined paragraph E-ECP.3.3. I am not able to take into account any potential employment you have available to you in the UK or any offers of financial support from third parties. In order to meet the financial requirements of the Rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least £18,600 per annum.

Your application was submitted on 11/12/2013 and the following specified documents have not been provided with your application; bank statements for your sponsor covering the period from 21/09/2013 onwards, payslips from your sponsor covering the months of October and November 2013 and evidence to show that the savings held by your sponsor have been held for the six months before the application date.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:39 am

AKhan47

Your time seems very similar to mine. Hav you reapplied ?
--
akhan47 wrote:

Thanks Saf
Hi Saf. When did you apply and where? Why are they asking for more, how many did you originally submit?

saf123
Newly Registered

Post by saf123 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:43 am

Please don't say that. My income is £17,500 but i did show £23500 in my savings account and £7000 in my current account. Here is the full letter.

It does state if I submit the missing docs the Application will be granted?????

Dear Madam

Your application for entry clearance under paragraph EC-P.1.1 of Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules has been considered under Application Number ********. Your application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the income threshold requirement under Appendix FM and/or the related evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE. This is for the following reasons:

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State's appeal in a legal challenge to the income threshold requirement. More information about this hold on decisions is set out on the Home Office's immigration website.

Your application will be reviewed and a decision taken on it once the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

In the meantime, if you submit any further information or document(s) this must be submitted by 10th February 2014 and it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances, and/or those of your sponsor, as they were at the date of your application, or in the relevant period(s) prior to that date. If, on the basis of this further information or document(s) and otherwise, your application meets all the requirements of the Immigration Rules, a decision will be taken on your application and it will be granted.

Alternatively, you can withdraw your application at any time (and any document(s) submitted with it will be returned to you) and you can pay the relevant application fee and make a fresh application. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to rely on a change in circumstances since the date of your application or on the fact a requirement relating to a period of time (e.g. in respect of employment or cash savings) is now met which was not met at the date of the application. If you withdraw your application, you will not be refunded the application fee.

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:02 pm

RONZ wrote:AKhan47

Your time seems very similar to mine. Hav you reapplied ?
--
akhan47 wrote:

Thanks Saf
I reapplied on 20th January. Got a phone call from embassy next day saying I need to go back to Gerry and submit new passport photos. Did that and now the wait...
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

saf123
Newly Registered

Post by saf123 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:12 pm

The problem I have is that I am in the UK and my wife is Pakistan, So I have scanned all the requested docs and I am going
to send them by email to the embassy. Has anyone else done this??????????/

Thanks Saf

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Now it make more sense with the description below. it is not too bad then i thought it was so you're all good.

Immigration rules are very strict for Pakistan and they only go by their very specific model. they out rightly refuse any one who doesn't fall in thier circle however you have been lucky in a way that they have given you the opportunity to may be re submit more documents to satisfy them with your financial requirements.

My advice is to consult an OIC registered consultant who will guide you to put the missing docs together. if you don't wan't to spend money you can also go to Citizen advice bureau and speak to their Immigration team. In sha Allah they will help you.

Do not reply to them yourself as many clever people can also go wrong and you must not fall in trap of waiting game which is much painful then this. All the best :)

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State's appeal in a legal challenge to the income threshold requirement. More information about this hold on decisions is set out on the Home Office's immigration website.

Your application will be reviewed and a decision taken on it once the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

In the meantime, if you submit any further information or document(s) this must be submitted by 10th February 2014 and it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances, and/or those of your sponsor, as they were at the date of your application, or in the relevant period(s) prior to that date. If, on the basis of this further information or document(s) and otherwise, your application meets all the requirements of the Immigration Rules, a decision will be taken on your application and it will be granted.

saf123 wrote:Please don't say that. My income is £17,500 but i did show £23500 in my savings account and £7000 in my current account. Here is the full letter.

It does state if I submit the missing docs the Application will be granted?????

Dear Madam

Your application for entry clearance under paragraph EC-P.1.1 of Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules has been considered under Application Number ********. Your application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the income threshold requirement under Appendix FM and/or the related evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE. This is for the following reasons:

Alternatively, you can withdraw your application at any time (and any document(s) submitted with it will be returned to you) and you can pay the relevant application fee and make a fresh application. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to rely on a change in circumstances since the date of your application or on the fact a requirement relating to a period of time (e.g. in respect of employment or cash savings) is now met which was not met at the date of the application. If you withdraw your application, you will not be refunded the application fee.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Saf 123
Plz provide them original, don't take risk.you be ok inshallah
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

saf123
Newly Registered

Post by saf123 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:32 pm

I have just spoke to acouple of solicitors who have said that my application is fine and that I can send the requested docs by email as they have stated this in the email. I just can't beleive how quick they have asked for these docs, luckily I checked my wifes email.

Thanks Saf

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Have any october applicantss heardd anythingg ?
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Naila

Post by Naila » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:58 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:Have any october applicantss heardd anythingg ?
I havet stil waitin.