ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement SET O form Section 5 Question Page 11 - Urgent!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Selvam
Newly Registered

Settlement SET O form Section 5 Question Page 11 - Urgent!

Post by Selvam » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Hi All,

I request anyone on this forum to help me in filling the SET(O) form Section 5 (page 11)
I have my own flat in south London and it is rented out but I live in rented house in midlands as it is closer to my work. What shall I select in 5.1 a) Owned by You c) privately rented by you.
I can simply select C) Privately rented by you and provide Rent details in 5.2.
Is there any problem that I'm not revealing that I also have flat owned by me ? Do home office is going to ask based on my bank statements that I'm regularly getting money (i.e Rent). [Note:- No need to fill tax return as my rent is less than £10,000/year and I'm employed. So I no need to file tax.]
If I select both (Rent & Owned by me) then I should show Rent and Mortgage in Section 5.2 not just one but there is no option in the form. Also there is no option to say that I receive rent monthly.
I'm thinking of just giving information only about my current address (which is rented by me). Is that fine.
Please help me.

Thanks
Selvam

abhisheks9
Member of Standing
India

Re: Settlement SET O form Section 5 Question Page 11 - Urgen

Post by abhisheks9 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:45 am

i am not an expert, still long way to ILR, so just a couple of suggestions.
Either
1) select A & C
OR
2) select e) other? Give details below., fill detail sections explaining the situation

for both of above options - give details in section 5.2
Disclaimer: This post does not contain legal advice