ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 application under s 1(3)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scigo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Slovakia

MN1 application under s 1(3)

Post by scigo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:18 pm

I need a bit of advice in filling out the form. I am applying for registration for my daughter born in UK under S.1(3), she will be 5 in March
The question i have got a problem with is 1.36 (Date mother became settled in the UK) where I am not sure what day to put.
- wife came to the UK from EEU A8 member state: 15/06/2005
- she found a job and registered with worker registration on 22/07/2005 (within 30 days) and worked until March 2013
- late in 2005 we applied for residence permit on EEA2 form and received a blue permit valid 11/02/2006 - 25/01/2011
I have exactly the same scenario as my wife, just the dates are slightly different. I came in June 2004 (not sure exact date)
We have got P60 since 2006 (2005 for myself)
I also would like to know as it is not clear if I need to fill in any absencies from the UK for any of us if the application is under S 1(3)
I worked it out that we have been away from the 90 days since the birth of our daughter (so in nearly 5 years ago)
I am sure we have settled status, but I want to make sure I do the application correct.
When sending supporting documents, can I send copies? Do I have to send the documents for both myself and my wife or only my wife as main applicant. If I am correct I need to send birth certificate for my daughter, 5xP60, A8 registration letter and this is it?

scigo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Slovakia

Re: MN1 application under s 1(3)

Post by scigo » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:42 am

I think I found now some of the answer, but can you please confirm it is correct.
- as I am applying under S 1(3) I do not need to provide date when I, my wife or the child was away from UK ?
- the date for settled status would be 5 years from the date on the Worker registration document (so for my wife 22/07/2010) ?
- As our daughter was born after 2006 we don't need to send our marriage certificate
- Do I have to send all original documents or is copy ok?