ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Questions

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

godistrue

Tier 2 General Questions

Post by godistrue » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:31 pm

1.I am on Tier 2 General visa. My visa is valid till May 2016.I am on Tier 2 General visa from 8 months. If I find any sponsor can I move now or I have to wait minimum 1 year to complete.
2. If I move the company, then my salary must meet experienced salary for the job code or 35k.( before moving to tier 2 my salary is equal to new entrant rate which i moved from Post Study Work visa).
3. Can I change job code when i move the company eg: if the job code at the moment for me is 2136 . Can i move to the 2138 job code or else I need to be on same job code while switching employers
4. Best websites to find jobs where employers can sponsor tier 2 visas for software and web developers,

Thanks

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Tier 2 General Questions

Post by manci » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:49 pm

1 you can change sponsor any time
2 your salary has to be the appropriate rate for the job SOC code or £21,300 whichever the higher. There is no requirement for 35k
3 you can move to any job, don't have to stick to your present5 SOC code