ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

five year of continuous employment..how does it work?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

five year of continuous employment..how does it work?

Post by gagsgahra » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:46 pm

HI there, I am an eea national.. I am in UK for 7 years..I am going to apply for permanent residence but I have a query..I have one month gap in 2008 and 2011 without employment.because of changing jobs.can anyone tell what is the meaning of five years continuous employment ? And how much gap is allowed?

Seneca

Re: five year of continuous employment..how does it work?

Post by Seneca » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:00 pm

gagsgahra wrote:HI there, I am an eea national.. I am in UK for 7 years..I am going to apply for permanent residence but I have a query..I have one month gap in 2008 and 2011 without employment.because of changing jobs.can anyone tell what is the meaning of five years continuous employment ? And how much gap is allowed?
It means exactly that continuous employment, One month gap will not pose too much problem, you should be fine with it.