ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

15th Week Still Under Consideration! need advise.....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sandesh_in
Newly Registered

15th Week Still Under Consideration! need advise.....

Post by sandesh_in » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:41 am

Hi Forum,

I need your advise on my HSMP Initial application status.

In country application.

Applied on 22nd Feb ' 07.
Ref No. : 208xxx [recd. on 25th Feb 07]

Following are the details I hv submitted as evidences.

1. Original degree Certificate
2. Original transcripts of degree [12 Sheets]
3. Original letter from NARIC stating the British degree equivalence.
4. Original letter from university stating the medium of instruction was English.
5. Original Income Tax returns for year 2005-2006 [Form.16 and Saral] for India earnings. I have claimed India earnings from Oct’05 to Mar’06.
6. Signed and stamped salary slips for India earnings from Oct’05 to Mar’06 [6 months].
7. Signed and stamped salary slips for UK earnings from Jun’06 to Jan’07 [8 months].
8. Original bank statements for UK earnings.
9. Original India driving license [enclosed in a labelled envelope].
10. Copy of NI letter for reference.

Along with this I have also provided the details of each employer.

From 21st March'07 the HSMP team tell me that my case is under consideration awaiting verification checks. But my ex employer in India confirms he has not recieved a single call from BHC in India.

What should I do next apart from waiting?

[/b]

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:47 am

Dear friend,
I am also in the same boat, of course, I have applied on 16th March, and hence my appln is newer than U...

I was told by HSMP Team that my case is under consideration (since March last week) and they are waiting for verification results (or for some results) from a department...Do not know when my case gets considered.

sandesh_in
Newly Registered

Post by sandesh_in » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:14 pm

Dear Invisible man,

Do you have multiple country earnings as me?
and Did your employer get any calls during these 2 months for verifying your earnings?

Thanks in Advance.

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:10 pm

My earnings are from India. But I have supplied my pay slips from 2 employers, as I have changed my job from one company to another.
None of my employers (present/previous) got any call/e-mail from BHC.
When I called HO, they answered that there is a huge backlog for the verification checks.

I hope a decision will me made soon as I am worried about my documents rather than the decision.

All the best

sandesh_in
Newly Registered

Post by sandesh_in » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:13 pm

Not sure what BHC is upto?

Same here, awaiting decision as well as papers eagerly.

All the best to you too!

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:01 pm

Hi sandesh_in,

I am also in the same boat :?

My Reference Number is: 2068xx. I was assigned reference number of 5th February 2007.

On 3rd May, 2007, BHC Islamabad called my office… and ... see link for complete story…

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=15660

Do see this link as well ….

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=15793

Previously, before 2~3 weeks, i was very worried and tense; i was making phone call to home office almost every day; but now i am chill state and cant do anything other than praying and sustaining tense moments... :D

Still, I am not sure what is going to happen next..

Best of luck for all of you guy... I hope that you get +ve results...

Regards,
S.I

sandesh_in
Newly Registered

Post by sandesh_in » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:59 pm

Any updates? My case is still in the same condition.

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:21 pm

HO wants to make money from ppl from 3rd world. come here pay tax and they change the rule every year. My suggestion, dont leave ur good job there, come for some mths holidays and try for jobs.good luck

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:43 am

Hi sandesh_in,

No updates... Still under consideration....

- S.I

sandesh_in
Newly Registered

Withdrawal

Post by sandesh_in » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:03 am

Guys,

I have requested for withdrawal today, couldnt wait any longer.

Cheers,

PounceQuick

Post by PounceQuick » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:43 pm

Sorry to hear about that. Can you ask for explanation from HO why is it taking so long?

PounceQuick

Post by PounceQuick » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:44 pm

Sorry to hear about that. Can you ask for explanation from HO why is it taking so long?

invisibleman

do not withdraw ur case.

Post by invisibleman » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:01 pm

Sandesh,
DO NOT withdraw ur appln. U can request them to send back ur documents without withdrawing ur application. This option is available....

Call the HO Customer care and ask them to just need ur documents without withdrawing ur HSMP Case. Then they will guide U how to do so. Tell them that U need ur docs urgently (WITHOUT WITHDRAWING ur case)

All the best.
Inv

sandesh_in
Newly Registered

Reapplying

Post by sandesh_in » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:57 pm

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your support :-)
I plan to re-apply shortly, hence this step. Lets see how the second attempt goes........!

gordon

Post by gordon » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:56 pm

I hope that you're applying with a continuous 12-month period of income, or with a clear case for proration of your UK income (if that's the more recent). When I read your earlier post, I would have expected you to claim the 12 months to Jan07, with a proration of the 7 months of UK income to its 12-month equivalent (but instead, I think you wrote that you claimed your India income from earlier). AG

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:10 pm

We have seen some people get approval in3 days - 1 week ,etc. Indeed some cases take a longer because it is not straight forawrd, some applicant make their application more complecated.

Regards
Pantaiema

gordon wrote:I hope that you're applying with a continuous 12-month period of income, or with a clear case for proration of your UK income (if that's the more recent). When I read your earlier post, I would have expected you to claim the 12 months to Jan07, with a proration of the 7 months of UK income to its 12-month equivalent (but instead, I think you wrote that you claimed your India income from earlier). AG

gordon

Post by gordon » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:13 pm

Well, there is that, I suppose. To my mind, it makes more sense to issue as little information as necessary to garner 75 points (assuming that less information is, by its paucity, more straightforward), rather than sending a more complicated application to gain maximal points. I expect this is not always possible. AG

sandesh_in
Newly Registered

Thanks again!

Post by sandesh_in » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:51 am

Dear Senior Members and others,

Whole hearted thanks to you for pointing me at my mistake, I never intended to score more points as I would hv scored 90 even if I had just asked to prorate my 8 months UK income. You can call it my ignorance & that created confusion.

I should hv just claimed the 8 months UK earnings and submitted my India earnings as just evidences [to support the 12months period]. Instead I claimed the whole lot without any meaning.

That was my mistake!

sandesh_in
Newly Registered

Driving license Missing

Post by sandesh_in » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:17 am

Guys,

HSMP team have promptly returned my application back and for my surprise "they have not returned the India driving license" which I had submitted for the age proof evidence.

How to go about retrieving it?

Senior Members, any inputs on how to ask HSMP team for missing documents would be highly appreciated.