ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependent Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

neeenu
Newly Registered

ILR dependent Query

Post by neeenu » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi,
I am planning to apply for ILR in March 2014. I am on a Tier 2 visa. I have three dependents.My query is regarding their application

My wife and daughter was first granted visa on 23/04/2010 which expired on 21/03/2013. She was on maternity leave abroad when the visa was expired .So my wife and my daughter had to renew there visa with new visa for the newborn. The date the visas issued was 21/05/13 and all three of them re entered UK on 29th June 2013.

1. As there was a gap between the visas will my wife be eligible to apply for ILR now.?
2. if the answer to question 1 is no can my children apply along with me.
3. If my daughter can't apply can my son apply as it is his first visa and only one year old.

thanks in advance

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR dependent Query

Post by Amber » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:02 pm

As your spouse's leave expired and the new PBS dep leave was acquired after July 2012, she will now have to be a PBS dep for a period of 5 years before being eligible to settle. It depends where your children were born?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

neeenu
Newly Registered

Post by neeenu » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:50 pm

My children were born in India.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Children can apply for ILR with you as per 319J.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.