ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA Curtail leave

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zee ali
Diamond Member

UKBA Curtail leave

Post by Zee ali » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:22 am

Hi Members
Just want some information
if a college inform UKBA about a student that his course finish early or student not progressing, and UKBA curtail student leave and give him 60 days to apply a new visa or leave the country.

If student submit a new application within UK within 60 days period in different category (FLR O or FLR (FP)).
Can student work full time during the processing of his application even appeals. IN other words can student benefit from 3c and 3d after the visa curtailment???
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Re: UKBA Curtail leave

Post by njoy1987 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Under what grounds do you qualify for FLRo?

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:50 pm

njoy1987 wrote:Under what grounds do you qualify for FLRo?
my question was not that what u have answered.
read my post carefully.
Thankyou
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:40 pm

Read in full depth about section 3C & 3D
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:56 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Read in full depth about section 3C & 3D
@sheraz7
Thanx for your reply
Section 3C only applies where an application for extension of stay is made before the
expiry of the person's leave and the leave expires before the application for variation
has been decided;
• Its effect is to extend the leave and any conditions attached to it while the application
is neither decided or withdrawn, while an in-country appeal could be brought, or,
while an appeal is pending;
• Section 3C does not apply if an application is refused before substantive leave
expires;
• Section 3C does not apply where a person's limited leave has already expired at the
time of the application
This document which u have posted is not clear regarding my query(apply in time after curtailment (60 days period) gives u 3c and 3d)???????
What is the meaning of substantive leave expires????

Kindly help me
Thank you

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:48 am

Zee ali wrote:
read my post carefully.
Thankyou

My apologies. I must have read your post wrongly. I blame it on the night shifts :p:p

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:18 am

njoy1987 wrote:
Zee ali wrote:
read my post carefully.
Thankyou

My apologies. I must have read your post wrongly. I blame it on the night shifts :p:p
No problem mate
Any answer about my query???????

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Zee ali wrote:Hi Members
Just want some information
if a college inform UKBA about a student that his course finish early or student not progressing, and UKBA curtail student leave and give him 60 days to apply a new visa or leave the country.

If student submit a new application within UK within 60 days period in different category (FLR O or FLR (FP)).
Can student work full time during the processing of his application even appeals. IN other words can student benefit from 3c and 3d after the visa curtailment???
Does the leave granted for the sixty days have a right to work? If not, and I think it will not, then you have no right to work in the UK. If the leave granted for the 60 days allows work then you can work.