ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier1 ent refused ...then apply for tier 4 plz write here

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shah4404

tier1 ent refused ...then apply for tier 4 plz write here

Post by shah4404 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:28 am

anyone who was refused in tier1 ent or any other application and applyed for tier4 plzz share your experience as refusal rate is v high....

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Re: tier1 ent refused ...then apply for tier 4 plz write her

Post by njoy1987 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:45 am

Doesnt make sense at all for someone to have the financial means and experience to set up as an entrepreneur then goes an applies for tier 4 student. And straight after a refusal any such applications landing on UKBA's desk are bound to raise an eyebrow

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:14 pm

Then what option I got if they refused my appeal and and give me 28 days to apply or leave the country i have no other option to apply for tier4 I only studied here for 2 years rest of my 6 years on paw work permit 1 and half year on tier1 suffering I only need 1 and half year then I can apply on 7 years child concession for child born in uk any suggestion if not tier4 thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:20 am

@ shah4404, if you get a CAS letter from any school, then you should be able to get Tier4 student visa since you stated that you have only being on student visa for just 2yrs before. Make sure the course you are applying for show progression from your previous course. Also try to apply within time frame given after your appeal.
You stated that you spent 2yrs on student visa, 6yrs on work permit and also 1.5yrs on Tier1 entrepreneur application, this make all the period 9.5yrs or is there something missing along the line.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:37 am

thanks for advice i been on student visa 2 years then tier2 for 2 years 1 and half year tier1 ent processing time total 7 and half year but the big problem is geting cas without passport 2nd am told by my soliciter that they will reject your application cause you are refused tier1 ent what you guys think i mean what is this 28 days for

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:27 am

@ shah4404, I don't think that every school will refuse to issue CAS letter just because you don't have your passport with you. Try to enquire from various schools. Also HO will consider your Tier4 student application on the basis of you meeting all the requirement and not because you were previously refused for your Tier 1 entrepreneur application. There are few forum members who applied for different visa category after refusal of their Tier 1 entrepreneur application and they still got their visa.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.