ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor Work Permit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

thisisme24
Newly Registered

Sponsor Work Permit

Post by thisisme24 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi

I am a Yoga teacher and have my own institute in UK. I want to get some more teachers from India. Please can someone guide me how can i sponsor them on a work permit to UK.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Sponsor Work Permit

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

thisisme24
Newly Registered

Post by thisisme24 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Do you know under which category can i sponsor. WIll it be skilled worker or temporary?

Thanks

purnaprasadsita
Newly Registered

Post by purnaprasadsita » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:37 am

hi There
My brother is a yoga teacher in India. He has experience of 15 years in yoga. Can you please tell me how to find a sponsor and what visa he can apply for ? or what visa category he comes under? ....can you please guide us

Monarajput999799
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Monarajput999799 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:12 pm

thisisme24 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:47 pm
Hi

I am a Yoga teacher and have my own institute in UK. I want to get some more teachers from India. Please can someone guide me how can i sponsor them on a work permit to UK.

Thanks
i am looking for a sponsorship to work in UK as a yoga instructor, i am 24 year old. i am certified by Morarji desai institute of yoga(Ministry of Ayush,Govt. of India). if you can help me, i will very thankful for you.

Thanks & Regards
Mona xxxxx
Email: email address removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:14 pm

Monarajput999799 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:12 pm
i am looking for a sponsorship to work in UK as a yoga instructor, i am 24 year old. i am certified by Morarji desai institute of yoga(Ministry of Ayush,Govt. of India). if you can help me, i will very thankful for you.

Thanks & Regards
Mona xxxxx
Email: email address removed by moderator
You have posted in a topic that is almost 4 years old. There is not 'work permit' for a yoga instructor.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.