ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse of ILR granted on 10 year route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

Spouse of ILR granted on 10 year route

Post by Miangee » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:20 am

Hi all members

I have applied my ILR on 10 year long residence route last month and also same time i have applied my spouse FLR M as she came to UK in 2007. I have not fulfill the income threshold 18600 for my wife and has showed maintenance to consider her in old rules before July 2012 because i am a student with no work permission.

Now the problem is one of my friend went to solicitor today who has same case as mine and solicitor has advice him that if he does not fulfill the financial requirement her wife case will be refuse on FLR M or might be hold so he must have to apply on FLR O form for her his wife extension.

I am so confused now can any one in the forum has got spouse visa using FLR M form in same situation please share the experience or any one can explain what is the best way to get the spouse visa without financial requirement.
waiting for quick response
thanks

vinny

Re: Spouse of ILR granted on 10 year route

Post by vinny » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:49 am

If she has leave as your dependant prior 9th July, 2012, then she does not need to fulfil the new financial requirements. FLR(M) was correct.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:30 pm

[b][/b]

hi thanks for your reply
yes she was my student dependent from 2007 i just want to confirm that as UKBA has said pbs dependent so student dependent falls under old rules of student before introducing the PBS is also comes in that transitional arrangement and have any one got their wife FLR M in this situation
and if UKBA does not accept that so will they give her DL or not even though we have applied on FLR M
and hopefully if they approved my wife FLR M then is she can apply SET M straight as soon she got FLR M
thanks again

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:47 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.