ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment for ILR with dependents at Shefield or Liver

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahfuza49+
Newly Registered

PEO appointment for ILR with dependents at Shefield or Liver

Post by mahfuza49+ » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:40 pm

Hello Everybody,

I have decided to apply for ILR at the 3rd week of March 2014 with my dependents.

Can any body help me providing the information that how long before i can book an appointment to apply for ILR at the PEO. I read from a old post ( 2011) in this forum that one can not book an appointment before 6 weeks from the planned date of application- is this rule still valid?.

I am planing to apply for ILR ,calculating my five years residency from the date of entry clearance 25th March 2009, as I entered in the uk with in 90 days - 21st June 2009 date of entry to the uk.

Can any one please share your experiences if you have a similar case of mine and obtained ILR at the PEO?

Thank you all very much in advance.

Mahfuza

um103
Newly Registered

Re: PEO appointment for ILR with dependents at Shefield or L

Post by um103 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:51 am

Hi ,
I think you can book 6 weeks in advance . I have a similar case but i am applying end of May-14 so pelase share your PEO experience when you attend appointment .

Thanks.