ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal allowed but still waiting for the letter from court

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sudheermdk
Newly Registered

appeal allowed but still waiting for the letter from court

Post by sudheermdk » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Hi,

I hope you guys can help me out.

I have applied T1 entre in dec 2011

My appeal was allowed and i am still waiting for letter from court its been nearly six weeks now no update.

also i have spoken to my solicitor and advised me i can take the money out from the account and invested in business that was the reason i took the money if not i never take it. money was in my account for nearly 13 months.

please let me know what i have to do so that i can get my stamping done?

also please let me know what kind of records i have to keep as i invested 50k?

did i do right thing?

please help me

Sudhir

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:38 pm

an appeal to have been allowed or dismissed a letter(determination) tells you apparently waiting for, without this you wont know which way an appeal went as you mentioned you already know your appeal has been allowed I am sorry i can not understand that.

if you have already had this in written court will not write you anything further but home office, in relation to your application outcome.

thanks,
thanks,

sudheermdk
Newly Registered

Post by sudheermdk » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:58 am

Princess of Ammi wrote:an appeal to have been allowed or dismissed a letter(determination) tells you apparently waiting for, without this you wont know which way an appeal went as you mentioned you already know your appeal has been allowed I am sorry i can not understand that.

if you have already had this in written court will not write you anything further but home office, in relation to your application outcome.

thanks,
Thank you for your reply,

But the judge did say that my appeal was allowed and also my barrister as well.

do you think this happen in rare case, if it is could you please answer my questions?

Sudheer

sudheermdk
Newly Registered

Re: appeal allowed but still waiting for the letter from cou

Post by sudheermdk » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:23 am

thank you for all your responses previously

I have received the appeal allowed letter from court saying that my appeal was allowed and they are refunding the money which i paid, they already refunded the money to my account a week ago.

i have received appeal letter on 31 of December 2013 and i am still waiting for the Biometric card? i have checked with the court HO did not appeal.

could someone please help me what is my next step as its been more than a year i am dealing with situation.
hope you guys understand.

Thank you
sudheer

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: appeal allowed but still waiting for the letter from cou

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:38 am

@ sudheermdk, there are lots of people on the forum who also got their appeal allowed or withdrawn and are still waiting for their BRP, passport and documents. Its a matter of luck for individuals as some got their documents within 1 month while some have also been waiting for more than 2-4 months or even more. You need to continue your business and keep all necessary records and hope that your documents get delivered soon.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

saidulabedin
Newly Registered

Re: appeal allowed but still waiting for the letter from hom

Post by saidulabedin » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:14 pm

apply date-11/12/12
refuse date-22/05/13
appeal date-5/12/13
appeal allowed date-12/12/13
fee back-12/01/14
document back still waiting,,

i don't no why ho take long time ,now is 1 year 9 month,still i don't gate any result, i send 2 letter to ho but no answer,,now please any one help me,what i need to do now,,