ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help please(KOLL) requirement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rs.ind
Newly Registered

Need Help please(KOLL) requirement

Post by rs.ind » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:37 am

Dear members

Due to apply for BC this Friday through NCS, bit worried about KOLL requirement!! got indian (Osmania University) bachelors degree convocation certificate and it clearly states medium is English along with UK Naric letter of comparability states considered comparable to British taught bachelor Degree , does it suffice with an PBS calculator attached showing 10 points awarded. Or do I need to get a UK naric certified English language assessment letter ?? previous applicants and Guru's could you please give advice on it,

Thanks

sidhujazz

Re: Need Help please(KOLL) requirement

Post by sidhujazz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:04 am

Hi rs.ind,

In my understanding the PBS calculator with 10 points should be suffice. Make sure you take the original degree certificate to the NCS so they can photocopy and attach it to the application.

I don't see the need for a Naric certificate in this case, however, i could be wrong so please seniors do confirm this.

rs.ind
Newly Registered

Post by rs.ind » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:42 am

sidhujazz wrote:Hi rs.ind,

In my understanding the PBS calculator with 10 points should be suffice. Make sure you take the original degree certificate to the NCS so they can photocopy and attach it to the application.

I don't see the need for a Naric certificate in this case, however, i could be wrong so please seniors do confirm this.
Hi Sidhujazz,

Thanks for your reply, will consider your advice and wait for senior members confirmation... :)

Cheers

Just Wondering

Post by Just Wondering » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:48 pm

If you have the UK NARIC letter, submit that with your original degree certificate.

If you don't, submit the PBS calculator print out along with your original degree certificate.

Alternatively, you can bring both to NCS and they'll take whichever one meets the requirement and hand you back any excess documentation.

rs.ind
Newly Registered

Post by rs.ind » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:58 pm

@ Just wondering.. Thanks for taking time to reply, appreciate your effort, will update

abcd_uk
Newly Registered

Post by abcd_uk » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi,
What about dependents?
If dependent has a degree recognized in PBS calculator, is PBS printout sufficient?

tara70
Newly Registered

Post by tara70 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:53 am

hi
my 18 year old also applying for BC. He is doing A level and offered a place in Birmingham uni for 2014-15. ( studying in UK since year 2) Does he need KOLL.

Please advice