ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

References

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

masoud_ahmad

References

Post by masoud_ahmad » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:43 am

Hi,

Is it ok if the referees are from the same company, one is my manager and other is colleague?

Thanks,

Just Wondering

Re: References

Post by Just Wondering » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 pm

So long as they meet the requirements, it isn't an issue if they are employed by the same company.

masoud_ahmad

Post by masoud_ahmad » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Thanks Just Wondering for answering my query.

Can you please give me 1 another answer.I am applying next week through NCS. I hope the NCS will return the Passports after copying. And i am travelling with family in March/April time. I hope there would not be any issue with this during the application process?

Thanks.

sidhujazz

Post by sidhujazz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Dear masoud_ahmad,

Yes NCS will return all your original documents, that is whole purpose of using NCS so they can double check your application and return documents.

There shouldn't be any problems in travelling after you have submitted the application, but make sure someone is checking your post just in-case HO require further details from you.

Good luck & all the best.

Regards,