ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expired Ielts for KOLL

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yangma_rai
Newly Registered

Re: Expired Ielts for KOLL

Post by yangma_rai » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:40 pm

called them and the same answer that we could use the expired ielts certificate.

makkan00
United Kingdom

Re: Expired Ielts for KOLL

Post by makkan00 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:54 pm

viz786 wrote:yes its acceptable

Just got more clear response from UKBa

Email Response for my query regarding Ielts expires 2006

DearSir,

Thank you for your e mail.

We will accept an ESOL qualification at or above level B1 on the Common European Framework Reference for languages (CEFR) provided:

1) it has previously been accepted by us in connection with another immigration application, eg for entry clearance, or further leave to remain, or

2) if it is being presented to us for the first time, the qualification was taken in the UK and is on the OFQUAL register, regardless of the issue date of the certificate.

If it is being presented to us for the first time, and was taken outside the UK, then the expiry date will apply.

I trust this answers your question.

Kind regards

Ann

Ann Woodall | Nationality Operational Policy| Operational Policy & Rules Unit|Immigration and Border Policy Directorate | Home Office
Viz
Can you kindly share the date of this e-mail with us?
I am just trying to work out if this is still applicable?
Thanks.