ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got BRP card today, success on 31 Jan 2014 solihull, WP+T1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Winger2013
Newly Registered

Got BRP card today, success on 31 Jan 2014 solihull, WP+T1

Post by Winger2013 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:36 pm

I have been silent here, yet, I have learned a lot during my ILR application, thank you all guys who have shared your experience, without which I may not get this process so smooth.
Like many, friends, I am under wp + t1 general catergary, besides, I am director of a limited company. Based on the experiences from other posts, I only submitted basic required document, including:

PASSPORT
BRP card
SET O FORM
Life in the UK certificate
University degree

personal bank statements
Business bank statements
Pay Slips
dividend voucher .
Accountant letters confriming that payslips and dividend voucher are true
customer remittance letter

However, I broght other documents such as invoice, Certificate of Company Registration, Profit/Loss statement, etc, in case that the cases worker will ask for them, but none of them is asked for.
With respect absence, I have 12 trips out of UK, and only 2 of them are business trip, which I submitted employer letter, the others I just stated reasons such as visit family in the application form, and did not submit any evidence, the caseworker did not require either.

I hope that this experience can help the following guys.

I have also got one problem, my wife joined me as T1 G dependant in July 2o11, as we did not notcie the cohabitation documents before, all the bills are under my name. So just to be safe, my wife did not apply ilr with me at the same time. Her dependant visa will expire in February 2015, can she apply ILR at any time before that time without changing visa catergory? Or does she need to change to spouse visa?

dk2011

Re: Got BRP card today, success on 31 Jan 2014 solihull, WP+

Post by dk2011 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Many many congratulations !!! You have done an excellent job by finding your queries in previous post and yet sharing your experience which wil benifit others.

pinkpop

Post by pinkpop » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Congrats!!!

sudheermdk
Newly Registered

Post by sudheermdk » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:23 pm

Hi,

congratulations...

could you please let me know if you have submitted business trip letter if you did what did you mention in it as one of my friend is in same situation?

also one of the employer said he does not have records as they lost them? what happens in this case?

i hope someone will answer and hep and advise me in right direction.

sudheer

Winger2013
Newly Registered

Post by Winger2013 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:40 pm

sudheermdk wrote:Hi,

congratulations...

could you please let me know if you have submitted business trip letter if you did what did you mention in it as one of my friend is in same situation?

also one of the employer said he does not have records as they lost them? what happens in this case?

i hope someone will answer and hep and advise me in right direction.

sudheer

Hi, I summited the business trip letters, just mentioned that from when to when, on what porpose and go where, signed by my boss on company-headed paper. In your friend's situation, I think the HR department may have the records? Or could your friend find some documents such as flight tickets to convince your friend's boss?

sudheermdk
Newly Registered

Post by sudheermdk » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:16 pm

thank you for responce,

my friend has done that they emailed him again saying that they don't have any information till that date.

he does not know what to do, he is really stressed out with situation.

if you possible could you please send me sample letter to me so that i can pass it to my friend for cross check for his business trip?

sudheer

Winger2013
Newly Registered

Post by Winger2013 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:22 pm

sudheermdk wrote:thank you for responce,

my friend has done that they emailed him again saying that they don't have any information till that date.

he does not know what to do, he is really stressed out with situation.

if you possible could you please send me sample letter to me so that i can pass it to my friend for cross check for his business trip?

sudheer
Hi,
this board has a lot of samples, I think any one is ok.