ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two Self Employments for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khansahab
Newly Registered

Two Self Employments for ILR

Post by khansahab » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Assalam o Alaikum everyone

I am going to apply for ILR next week in person in Croydon. I came to this country in March 2009. I am registered as self employed and my income goes to my personal account but in sep 2012 I opened a business account for a job that I was doing at that time as they only take ppl as self employed and transfer money to business account, my income from that job (self employment) used to go to my business account and I used to get online invoices and receipts from company not hard copy..so could anyone pls guide do I need to get them printed and stamped by employer or the letter from my accountant will be fine as my status over there was not as employee rather self employed person.

Many Thanks

chowkal

Re: Two Self Employments for ILR

Post by chowkal » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:03 pm

Hi,
I think there shouldn't be any problem, as long you satisfy the required income. It's beter to get them printed and signed by the employer and obviously your accountant is going to give a statement of all transactions,with P& L and supported by your business bank account and dividend vouchers/Salary certificate. Hope the above answers your query.

Good Luck