ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RONZ

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by RONZ » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:20 pm

I didn't call any number ?

I guess if your papers are in order and look genuine they grant you visa, but if your application shows complications in financial requirements then it can take long.
--
sara567 wrote:To ronz and zazam
Thank you very much for the reply :) what number did you call if u don't mind me asking?

I read somwhere on this forum that it takes longer for people who have applied as sole trader .wanted to ask if its true.
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:39 pm

RONZ wrote:Hi there ASH2006,

I am sorry to hear that your application is taking longer than expected.

To assist with guessing our outcome, Could you tell me on how did you meet the financial requirements and what documents did you send to back it up ? and why you believe that you have met the requirements and the point they have missed.

Thanks
--
ash2006 wrote:some bad news got this email reply, before you read it i still believe i have met the financial requirements and when they mention they have explain the full reasons on my wife email address this is not true infact there hardly anything mentioned on that email they claimed they said reasons in details, i dont know what to do, i already got my mp involved but tbh there not much they can do and below is the reply they sent me and after months they finally tell me im on hold

Dear Mr ???

ISB/ ????????????(09/09/2013 Deferred)

Thank you for your email dated 29 January 2014.

Your wife’s application is currently on hold because in many cases we are undertaking additional checks on sponsors income and employment. You have not submitted the required evidence to demonstrate that you can meet the minimum income threshold, your wife’s application will be delayed. This is because on 5th July 2013 the UK High Court handed down its judgment in a Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. Having reviewed the judgment the UK Home Secretary has decided to pursue an appeal (and has asked for this to be expedited). More information on this Court judgement is available on our website. If the results of our checks show that your wife’s application meets the requirements of the Immigration Rules, we will make a decision on your application as quickly as possible. However if the evidence you have provided shows that the minimum income threshold has not been met, or that significant evidence is missing, your wife’s application will be ‘paused’ pending the outcome of the appeal. If her application is ‘paused’, it may take several months before decision is taken.

We also e-mailed a letter to your wife’s e-mail address on 09 January, which explains the current situation and its reasons in detail.

Yours sincerely,

NAK

Correspondence Team

International Operations and Visas

UK Visas and Immigration

British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Email: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

im sure it cant be my earning i wish i can show you a picture of my wage slip, i been earning 1600 each month and after tax 1323.24 p its not even 1550 its 1600 its even better,

sorry for late reply just come back from work and they havent even requested further documents from me, also all they done send me a copy and template letter and change few words where the name and date also they missed out a vital word ''IF'' Show a good job there doing with the copy and paste templates as the other version they send me weeks ago said that THE EMAIL version they missed out ''IF'' BELOW read the sentence and you will realise

You have not submitted the required evidence to demonstrate that you can meet the minimum income threshold, your wife’s application will be delayed
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:43 pm

To Ash2006

Sorry to hear of your bad news. Thats just sad what they did. If you can email them the letter they sent to your email and explain that it never mentioned in letter that you needed to submit further documents. And ask them which documents they require and that you will send to them.

They probably will take ages to reply, but worth a try i suppose.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:01 pm

to Alwayshope

the thing is they have not ask me to submit any further documents of yet so there should be problem with application surely it cant take 5 months to look through 9 months wages and bank statements and ring the bank to find out those sums are correct and any other info they want, also they have not contact my employer what so ever, there reason for hold is just a standard bog copy and paste and even at that they made a mistake and missed the word ''IF'' i dont think ANY other problem is the issue or they would of refused it or asked further documents regarding proof of contact and marriage and such, which i provided perfectly, i understand people here have been waiting longer etc but if you know that your earnings on those wage slips and and the wage going in to the bank statements are correct what can they complain about all they keep saying income and employment checks etc then now today morning some random hold message
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

Hope12
Newly Registered

Post by Hope12 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:26 am

My wife got rfc today I hoe in sha Allaha visa will be granted

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:27 am

In Shaa Aalah Hope12. Can you share your timeline with us?
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:42 am

Hope12 wrote:My wife got rfc today I hoe in sha Allaha visa will be granted
Alhumdulilah congratulations

Can u tell me ur timeline plz

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:42 am

Hope12 wrote:My wife got rfc today I hoe in sha Allaha visa will be granted
In shaa Allah

may Allah grant ur wife visa
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Hope12
Newly Registered

Post by Hope12 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:16 am

Applied 4/07/2013
Got rfc today
No documents required

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Post by issysaj19 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:31 am

[quote="Hope12"]Applied 4/07/2013
Got rfc today
No documents required[/quote]

did you apply through exemption rules may Allah s.w.t grant your wife visa AMEEN!!!

SHAHFAISAL

Post by SHAHFAISAL » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:27 am

To hope12

In sha Allah outcome will be positive, wishing u all the best .

Hope12
Newly Registered

Post by Hope12 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:51 am

Alhamdullilah visa granted after 7 months apllied as selfemployed

Hope12
Newly Registered

Post by Hope12 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:54 am

I pray for every that May Allah help every one to help every one to start their married life soon as possible ameen

SHAHFAISAL

Post by SHAHFAISAL » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:59 am

To hope 12

Many congratulations!!

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Post by issysaj19 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:38 am

[quote="Hope12"]I pray for every that May Allah help every one to help every one to start their married life soon as possible ameen[/quote]

Sum Ameen Congratulation!!!

i am very happy for you inshallah we will hear good news too

my husband applied thorough exemption rules
i am the sponsor on dla

application 01/08/2013
forwarded to bhc islamabad 19/08/2013
rfc waiting inshallah will hear good news i have my full faith in allah s.w.t

JaveriaK
Newly Registered

Post by JaveriaK » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:44 am

saf786 wrote:Any latest news about people who have been put on hold ??
I have not been on here for a while, but still playing the waiting game unfortunately. No news as of yet...

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:50 am

JaveriaK wrote:
I have not been on here for a while, but still playing the waiting game unfortunately. No news as of yet...
Im still waiting too... :(

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:07 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
JaveriaK wrote:
Im still waiting too... :(
Me too ....;( ;(
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:27 pm

im not sure if im on hold or not , i know i should not be on hold but when people are on hold they tell them there reason for resusal right and why the application is on hold,
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:50 pm

I submitted additional documents and would just like to no if they wer accepted or is my case still on hold.. My mp emailed them on the 16th jan and he hasn't heard anything yet either ! This is crazy

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:07 pm

to SAF786

did they actually give a reason on why you were on hold and not just that copy AND paste template
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Salam,
On this timeline i want to share my own story,
Application submit city: Abudhabi
Submit Date: 7 April2013
RFC: 9 April 2013
Result was refusal because minimum income requirement was not fulfill.
Then i came back to Pakistan because my job was finished there.
I make fresh application from Islamabad.
Submit Date: 20 Jan 2014
Status: Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on 20 January 2013.
Still no status change about application that it will under process at BHC.
So anyone who is same situation can tell me what is expected days normally they take to change status.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:15 pm

ASH2006,

I have read your message yesterday regarding your email. Please answer the following.

1)Have you been with your current employer for more than 6 months and earn more than 18600 ? if yes then
2)Did you submit 6 month wages and bank statements (should be current and same employer)
3)Did you submit letter from your employer stating your term of employment, Salary, Job title and the term you have been paid from and to ?

If you have done above then you should escalate this ASAP by contacting your MP and get give them all the evidences and explanation on where they went wrong along with CATEGORY you applied for.

ash2006 wrote:to SAF786

did they actually give a reason on why you were on hold and not just that copy AND paste template

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:33 pm

RONZ wrote:ASH2006,

I have read your message yesterday regarding your email. Please answer the following.

1)Have you been with your current employer for more than 6 months and earn more than 18600 ? if yes then
2)Did you submit 6 month wages and bank statements (should be current and same employer)
3)Did you submit letter from your employer stating your term of employment, Salary, Job title and the term you have been paid from and to ?

If you have done above then you should escalate this ASAP by contacting your MP and get give them all the evidences and explanation on where they went wrong along with CATEGORY you applied for.

1- yes i have hence the reason i gave 9 months, i am earning 1600 then 1550 the min requirement per month,
2- yes i did bank statements and wage slips with current employer with no gaps in those months of evidence i provided
3- yes i have contacted my mp numerous times but they get same stupid replies, the thing they say it will be on hold or is n hold they havent made there mind up two letters and the one email i got say very similar things but it just a copy and paste template.... and rememeber it says IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENT.... they havent said you dont meet the requirements the email i got yday is exactly similar to the letter i got a month ago from mp but this email said you dont meet the requirements then it contradicts itself in the next senstence, the missed the word if when the cope and paste in my opinion, and dont even require further documents, AND HAVENT actually explained why i havent met the requirements so i dont know really what to think, im thinking of uploading my payslip online for someone with good knowledge to see, i am telling the truth, i pay my tax and employee pays tax
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:59 pm

I would not advice you to upload your payslip as it won't proof anything.

it appears to me that you are getting replies from BHC in response to your emails for the application progress.

However i won't get too worried if you haven't received any letter with the outcome.

Unfortunately the BHC in pakistan is very slow in processing application (God knows why).

So i'd say keep tracking it via MP as that's best you can do. And don't worry too much as it seems that they send generic format emails in response to those who tracking on viza progress.

ash2006 wrote:
RONZ wrote:ASH2006,

1- yes i have hence the reason i gave 9 months, i am earning 1600 then 1550 the min requirement per month,
2- yes i did bank statements and wage slips with current employer with no gaps in those months of evidence i provided
3- yes i have contacted my mp numerous times but they get same stupid replies, the thing they say it will be on hold or is n hold they havent made there mind up two letters and the one email i got say very similar things but it just a copy and paste template.... and rememeber it says IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENT.... they havent said you dont meet the requirements the email i got yday is exactly similar to the letter i got a month ago from mp but this email said you dont meet the requirements then it contradicts itself in the next senstence, the missed the word if when the cope and paste in my opinion, and dont even require further documents, AND HAVENT actually explained why i havent met the requirements so i dont know really what to think, im thinking of uploading my payslip online for someone with good knowledge to see, i am telling the truth, i pay my tax and employee pays tax