ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please can anyone help me out. thanks

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

teeraesmith
Newly Registered

Please can anyone help me out. thanks

Post by teeraesmith » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Please can anyone help me. I contacted the citizenship help line sometime in January in which i was told my application was at the advanced stage of processing after i submitted the further documents requested in November but recently a week ago i get an reply stating:-

Your application continues to be processed and will be submitted to the minister for decision as expeditiously as possible. it is not possible to give an exact time frame.

Am i being put back on a long waiting list again or what. I applied in december 2011. I did have a traffic offence and was brought to court but the case was ruled out and i sent them the copies of the orders when they requested for further documents in october 2013.

I will appreciate if anyone could help me on this thanks

‪‬
When I spoke to them on phone the lady said there were backlogs from 2011 application and they are treating the files and once they make a decision on my application they'll let me know. I really don't know where to place all this. I had been to the gardi station and my name is in the clear I do not owe the state anything. I had also being to court to check I don't owe the stae anything and have stayed out of trouble. Just can't place my finger on what is going on