ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement filling SET(O) form - Section 11L Page 51 - Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Selvam
Newly Registered

Settlement filling SET(O) form - Section 11L Page 51 - Help

Post by Selvam » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi All,

I request any friends in this forum to answer this query Please.

SET (O) - Settlement form - Page 51 - Section 11 - 11L - Is this required only if you were in more than One Immigration Category (in 5 Years Period )say Tier 1 General and Work Permit (or) any other categories. Please confirm it.
I'm in Tier 1 General for past 5 years, so I don't have provide document for this 11L. Is that correct?

Thanks
Selvam

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Settlement filling SET(O) form - Section 11L Page 51 - H

Post by ScopeD » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:33 am

Selvam wrote:Hi All,

I request any friends in this forum to answer this query Please.

SET (O) - Settlement form - Page 51 - Section 11 - 11L - Is this required only if you were in more than One Immigration Category (in 5 Years Period )say Tier 1 General and Work Permit (or) any other categories. Please confirm it.
I'm in Tier 1 General for past 5 years, so I don't have provide document for this 11L. Is that correct?
Incorrect. Your continuous stay is made up of your leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, therefore you must provide the documents in Section 11A plus those listed in Section 9A. (9A relates to documentary evidence in support of your claimed earnings while 11A lists evidence required from all applicants).

Georgeado
Newly Registered

Post by Georgeado » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:24 am

11L is only if you switched to Tier1G from any of the categories listed. If have been Tier1G for 5 years, you don't need that.

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Georgeado wrote:11L is only if you switched to Tier1G from any of the categories listed. If have been Tier1G for 5 years, you don't need that.
Which part of the form applies to those who have been in Tier 1G for 5 years then considering that there is this instruction in the form?
All applicants must provide the relevant documents specified in 11A. You must also provide the relevant documents specified in 11B to 11V for the category in which you are applying.